Chapter 2

What will happen next after the wedding?

You know the answer so don't fuck with me.

Yes, the honeymoon.

When couples are in the honeymoon phase, there is a feeling of excitement, feeling of joy, unexplained butterflies in the stomach but also a fair share of anxiety, nervousness, and fear. That's what yongsun was feeling the moment eric locked the door and she proceeds to sit on the bed.

You'd certainly ask, why would they act so nervous towards each other if they've been dating for six years? Surely they've done it already.

Bitch, you thought?

Eric is the type of guy who believed in traditional practices, and one of them is sex after marriage. The first time he said his preferences to yongsun, the girl laughed and didn't believe him. Who would turn down pleasure anyway? Who fights lust? Sadly, Eric.

Time past and eric didn't really take the bait even if yongsun was pushing him to edge. He's been seduced, been teased by his girlfriend and all, but still yongsun gained nothing. There are times they will almost do it, and that almost would likely take yongsun's V card if that happens.

But Eric was a man to his words. He didn't budge and didn't surrender himself to demonic lust. And truth to be told, it amazes yongsun. Not all men can fight the pleasure and desires. It's a weakness for many and it's one of the most hardest thing to counter yet eric remains strong. There are times yongsun thinks she's not alluring enough for him, but eric would assure her that's not the case.

That's when yongsun began to respect her partner. Yet a part of her can't still understand why? It's 2021, that kind of practice isn't taken seriously these days.

But now..

But now.. both naked and pleasuring each body,

Now she understands why.
---

"The bitch is late, again." Hyejin stated as she crossed her arms, wandering her eyes at the small peaceful place they're dining.

Yongsun texted them last night, asking if they can meet her in this cafe to talk about something. She didn't specify what their talk is going to be but if that's the case, wheein is so on for it. As usual, hyejin got drag into her friend's mess, leaving her bed cold and alone. She's so sorry every time she thought of her bed being lonely by itself.

"You already know her, hyej. Don't act like it's the first time she's late." Wheein responded while checking the menu, deciding what food she would like to order. Hyejin just rolled her eyes as a sigh escaped from her. Why does she think yongsun would be here on time anyway.

"If she invited us today just so she could tell us about her sex escapade on that freaking honeymoon, I swear to god I'm throwing hands."

Wheein laughs at hyejin's statement while shaking her head in the process. This girl is so sensitive to any sexual topic and she's starting to think about how will hyejin end up in the future. She's curious about her friend's sexuality either since hyejin doesn't like to talk about it. If one day hyejin will decide to throw away her v card, and if that happens, wheein will surely do everything to know every bit of its details.

"Well, aren't you curious about her first time? Come on, let's be supportive and swallow the disgust just for once." Wheein stated, gently slapping hyejin with the menu in her hand, "If she won't tell us, I'll ask her anyway so you better find something to cover your ears." Wheein added, trying to convince her but all hyejin respond is a scoff and an eye roll.