Chapter 13

"I want you."

If this isn't absurd enough, then the next thing moonbyul said is..

"And not just a one-time thing. I want you to be my girlfriend."

A tormenting silence prevailed as yongsun stared at moonbyul with mouth agape, eyes clouded with uncertainty. She expected the worst to happen, even predicted that somehow moonbyul wants her body. But date? Acting like a couple and doing romantic shits knowing yongsun is married and definitely not available, is the least she suspected.

"You're out of your mind."

"I know, right? Sound insane but yes, I want you to be my girlfriend."

Moonbyul cheerily said as if her idea is the most natural thing a normal person would say to a married woman, while yongsun remained wordless. Her eyes glimmered with delight at the image of yongsun and her being together, feeling optimistic that the woman will somehow agree with her ridiculous scheme.

Yongsun was astounded, never leaving her eyes at the latter hoping she would take it back or say it's just a prank. But no, nothing came out after. Moonbyul is absolutely serious about asking yongsun to be her girlfriend.

When yongsun seems to can't form precise words, moonbyul started the car and drive. The movement of the car burst yongsun's bubble. This time, her nose flared as she glared at moonbyul who have the audacity to smile after what she said.

"Moonbyul, I'm married! Which means I have a husband and will soon bear a child and have a family I always dream about! Why do you have to force yourself in me? Why can't you just mess around with other women?! Of all people exist, why me?!"

Instead of feeling scared for yongsun's sudden outburst, moonbyul's grin went wider and wider each second, especially when the woman mentioned the children part. Now that she knows they don't have kids-- or any burden that could stop her from stealing yongsun away from eric- a big thorn in her chest vanished.

"It's a relief to know you don't have children. Well, in regards to children you say? You can bear mine."

"Furthermore, to answer your question in regards to why I want you? I don't know.. all I know is I want no one else but you. I like your vibe and we click very well. Not to mention you're smoking hot too. You're the best version of my fantasies. Besides, there's something in you I found that no one else can give. Ask me what."

Moonbyul looks at her for a second before twisting her head back to the road. Yongsun rolled her eyes but does it anyway.

"Tss, what?"

Moonbyul smile but this time, it was a genuine one. It was the same smile that made yongsun's heart pound madly for the first time she witnessed it.

"Happiness."

"Peace."

"Contentment and.."

"Desires."

Moonbyul said her reasons in a gentle way as possible, smiling to an extent, making yongsun's heart thump wildly inside her chest. Her stomach flips in a good way, experiencing how people call butterflies in stomach.

"Seems stupid since we just met twice. But in that short amount of time, I already found what I've been looking for a woman. How much more if I have you every day? That would be a full bliss."

Yongsun was speechless.

Her mind went blank after the confession that she just dumbly stare at the latter with an obscure expression. She wants to despise moonbyul, she's convincing herself to loathe the woman for being too overconfident. But right now, she's hating herself more than her. She hates herself for feeling warmth by moonbyul's words.. finding them strangely sweet.