"Tell me about it." she said taking a bite from my hamburger. I was about to complain why she was eating mine until I heard Matze from behind.

I turned around to see Matze coming up to us, "Hey guys!" he said excitedly as he picked up Lena. "Why look at my adorable goddaughter!" He said as he picked up Lena from the grass. Rose and I both grew up Catholic like Marco and Diana so we decided to get Lena baptised about a month ago and chose Matze and Marco's sister, Yvonne to be the godparents.

"You want a hamburger, Matze?" Rose asked as she had also finished my hamburger.

"Uh yeah, please Rose." Matze replied as he sat down on those foldable chairs next to me and put Lena on his lap as Rose left to go get more food.

"Bro, I texted you like 5 times last night and you didn't reply. Where were you?" Matze asked.

"I was home.. with Lena and Rose." I said awkwardly.

"You always reply though, were you too busy getting some from Rose to reply?" he said laughing as I just stayed quiet and started to look down and bite my nail.

"No way bro! I was just joking! Did you tell her you were a virgin?" Matze asked loud enough to have some parents turn around to look at us.

"Keep it low man.. and no way! And don't tell her shit alright?" I said as Rose came back with Matze's hamburger as Matze just nodded.

"What are you nodding at? you twat." Rose said as she took Lena from Matze.

"I'm nodding at my hamburger!" Matze reclaimed.

"Yeah, right." Rose said.

-

After hours of debating whether if Real Madrid or Barcelona had better players. Matze and I agreed Real Madrid had better players but Rose was keen on Barcelona having the better team.

It soon grew dark outside, so Matze and I decided to help clean outside while Rose took Lena back indoors for her bedtime.

"Anyway bro, I got to get packing for Bavaria next week! You're heading out also right?" Matze asked as we entered the living room to see Rose sitting on the couch.

"Dude, shut up." I whispered as I saw Rose. Fuck, she heard Matze.

"I have to get going guys, it's pretty late. Goodnight guys and Hala Madrid Rose!" Matze shouted as he shut the door and soon left.

"What's this about you going to Bavaria?" Rose asked curiously.

"Bayern Munich offered Matze and I a loan offer for the next month. They said if we liked it in Bavaria, we could get on a loan contract.." I said.

"But you're gonna turn them down right? I mean we have Lena here and we're not even near halfway finished paying this house!" Rose said starting to raise her voice with some annoyance in her voice.

"I don't know Rose, I was gonna see how it was first." I said calmly.

"Wow, nice Erik. So if you do like it what are you gonna do? Just leave Lena and I for ourselves right? You're so mature." Rose said angrily as she kept walking around the living room.

"No, I was going to-" I started as Rose cut me off.

"You were going to what, Erik? We can't move cities let alone states! We have all our savings and debt onto this house. Oh but did you only think about yourself, as thought it would be easy for you to just walk out on Lena?" Rose said.

"I have no fucking clue what I'm doing Rose! I didn't choose for this to happen!" I said starting to raise my voice.

"Oh then why don't you just fucking leave now Erik? It's the only thing you're good at!" Rose said. "Here why don't you start packing your stuff and going back to Matze's house? Just like old times ah?" She said as she threw the luggage that was in the closet at me.

"I'll go tell Lena you're staying at Matze's. Close the door once you leave." Rose said as she walked upstairs.

And with that I left the house and got into my car. I couldn't help but start to cry in the car but stopped once I saw the living room light turn on and drove over to Matze's house.

A/N: Hi guys sorry I hadn't updated in 2 weeks.. I had tons of schoolwork to do. But now it is spring break this week so I decided to update !

Did anyone watch Der Klassiker btw? Congrats to Bayern Munich, but also proud of the Dortmunder jungs! You guys did great! Heja BVB 💛

shoutout to the banter fc crew you guys know who you are 😘 also to Emma's annoying ass telling me to update for like 2 days now.. lol jk love u emma

major thanks to jagielka making the new cover it is amazing, go send her some love ❤️