"How would you feel about working at the café tomorrow?" I asked.

He glanced up while pushing in a piece of fettuccine noodle that was sticking out of his mouth. He started chewing a bit faster to get his food down.

"I would love to!" He exclaimed.

"That's good. I have to go back to work tomorrow morning and didn't want to leave you home alone with the workers." I explained while picking up pieces of my gnocchi. I nodded my head in approval of Mr.Romano cooking while chewing.

After finishing up dinner, Vincent assisted me washing the dishes by hand. It gave us something to do together,and I loved our small talks we did. Once done, I got myself straightened up as we made our way out the door. I let Vincent play the music he liked and surprisingly it was calming and relaxing.

Upon our arrival, we got lots of stares before exiting the car. Mainly because I had my own parking spot along with Zayne and Dawson since we were all the owners. It was considered a big deal when we stopped by to drop in. Before exiting the car,I made sure to give Vincent a pep talk.

"When we go in, I have business to attend to, so in the meantime you can speak to your friend Ryan if you'd like. But do not engage with any other doms. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master Kenwood." He responded.

Once finished, I made sure text Dawson and Zayne before heading inside. They both gave me the okay and just as they did, I got out of the car and assisted Vincent.

Upon entering the club, Vincent and I got many stares. Nothing out of the usual for me, but I did worry if Vincent would feel uncomfortable. But no sooner as that thought entered my head, he started scanning the room until he saw his friend. He completely ignored all the stares he had gained and happily approached his friend.

As Vincent walked away I seen Dawson approach me with a dopey grin. "Where's Zayne?" I asked.

"Oh you know how he is. He stated something to me about dropping some boring ass paperwork off some where." Dawson said while examining the room. Many subs batted their eyes and walked with overly emphasized walks but neither did I or Dawson pay any attention to that.

"He already in place if you willing to get this over with." Dawson mentioned with a shrug and weak smile. "He wasted no time going down into the basement to receive his 'VIP special service.'" Dawson chuckled while making quotation mark hand gestures.

"And what did he think he was getting." I asked quite amused.

"The hell if I know. I just told him his name was chosen for this month's VIP special service. I completely made it up on the spot. I notified him as soon as he pulled up to the club." He chuckled. "Told him while in the empty parking lot, only because I didn't want any witnesses seeing us chatting within the club." He added while watching Harold.

"Well let's get this over with." I said while adjusting my suit.

Once in the basement we came face to face with Antonio. He of course was gobbsmacked when we locked eyes.

"YOU?!"

"Yeah it's me." I mentioned while smirking.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" He said aloud aggravated. Dawson shut the door behind us as I continued glaring at Antonio .

"THIS WAS A SET UP!" He stated while standing. As he stood, he flung his seat back with incredible force while drawing his pathetic knife.