Chapter 31 Leaving

Começar do início

I was waiting in the mall when I got Demi's text. She told me she was on her way. I didnt really know how I should tell her. I also didnt know how she would react. But I didnt want to wait to tell her. I had to do it now. Not waiting till the last moment.

I smiled when I saw her. She looked good, the weather was warm so she was wearing shorts and a top. She could wear that now because she doesnt cut anymore. And that made me smile even more because I was the one who talked her out of it. She is so strong and now she can wear this type of clothes because she had been so strong.

She came closer and I could tell she was in pain. 'Whats wrong?', I asked.

'Headache', she replied.

'Why?'

'I guess because of the sun or something. My eyes are the main cause. I should wear my glasses but I look like a nerd then so I wear my contacts.

'Who wants to be beautiful has to suffer sometimes right?, I said.

'I guess', she answered.

'Bullshit', I said. 'Demi with your glasses on, you dont look like a nerd. And with them on, you certainly dont look ugly. To be honest I prefer when you have your glasses on because thats the girl I met. They look sexy as hell on you'

I wanted to continue my rant but a hug interrupted me.

'thank you', she whispered.

'Dont you have your glasses with you?'

'In my bag', she replied.

'Put them on then'

She listened and put them on. I was right, she looked so sexy right now.

'Better?', I asked.

'Yeah', she smiled.

I got her icecream and we sat at a table.

'What did you want to tell me?', Demi asked while licking her icecream. I should have thought of getting her icecream way sooner because this looked even sexier.

'Ashley, I asked you something'

I stopped staring.

'Yeah eh you know we agreed with taking this slow?', I started.

'What about it? You changed your mind?'

'No its just that I have to do more interviews and shoots. They take place in Los Angeles so I wont be around for 2 weeks or so. That means we will have to take it slower'

'Oh. Thats alright'

'Im sorry but I have to go there. You are the one Im going to miss the most. I love you Demi. We will keep in touch, I mean we can skype so I can still see your pretty face'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

I couldnt believe she was leaving. We just were in a good zone and now this happens.

'We can go through this', I said with a sad smile.

'When are you leaving?', I asked her.

'Tonight'

Tonight? That was so soon. That means I only have time with her now.

'I will come to the airport to say goodbye'

I wanted to be the last one she says goodbye to.

'Im flying with the private jet. It will leave in two hours. Demi Im not happy with it either.'

I didnt even let her finish what she was saying. I literally smashed my lips on hers. She kissed back immediately. Her arms wrapped around my waist, gently pulling me closer. I wanted her now, I wanted more.

Suddenly Ashley pulled back. I opened my eyes and blushed a little bit when I realised we were in public.

'We should go to my house, Riley is waiting', Ashley said.

I nodded, I understand.

'Not that I didnt like the chocolate flavour', she winked. She was referring to my chocolate icecream I was eating.

-----------

I came back from the bathroom when I saw Riley sitting on the couch next to Ashley. Unfortunately the couch wasnt big enough for the three of us so I felt kinda like the third wheel. Especially this time it sucked. I didnt want to say goodbye to Ashley but I certainly couldt go with her. She wouldnt mind though but I will be the one who will be in trouble. It was better to not go with her. The next days/weeks will be terrible.

I stood there awkwardly but Ashley pulled me towards her. She suggested I should sit on her lap so I did. I sat on her lap exactly like our first date. Except this time my face wasnt directed to hers. Her soft and warm arms were wrapped around me. I put my hands over them. I didnt want her to leave me, I wanted her as close as possible.

'Me and Demi will be fine but we will miss you', Riley spoke. I was far gone into my own thoughts that I didnt hear their conversation.

'Im sure you will and hey Im gonna miss you too', Ashley said and placed a little kiss on my lips.

'Get a room', Riley said. 'You two are disgusting'

'We could have a whole make out session on the couch right now', Ashley winked at me.

'But we are taking it slow', I shrugged.

'Ha she got you with that one', Riley laughed. 'Too bad Ash'