"Never! Never I thought of you as I toy!" he yelled, but later on sobbing as the pain was much greater than his wrath. "But you still used me" you said calmly, and nothing else came out his mouth as he silently let his eyes scan all the emotions on your face.

"Taehyung," you let your arms wrap around his neck, and kissed his cheek with a slight smile playing on your lips. "Stop crying now, it hurts" you softly said, smiling at him while he just looked at you quite shocked, but felt his heart thump hardly when he saw your mesmerising smile, how am I supposed to live without seeing that smile?

"If it hurts, then don't leave..I promise I won't cry anymore" he said, hugging you back and rubbing his nose with your nose, making you chuckle softly.

"Why you even want me to stay, you don't even love me.." you said still smiling when all you craved was to cry your heart out, it felt so heavy.

"I don't even love you?" He suddenly aksed, more to himself than to you. Right, he don't even loves you. He has always been convinced of the fact that he don't loves you, nor you will ever love him.

"Yes, you don't love me. Don't you love seo yeon?" Your tapped his cheek and laughed slightly as you backed off from him. He didn't said anything, nor did moved from his place, he was just too much lost in his world of thoughts as what you had said seemed to hit him deeper.

'why this feels like a lie if I say I hate you?'

He turned around and saw you holding the papers, your eyes scanning through each of the word briefly.

Just two signs, and maybe you will never see him again.

"Y/n..." He called out, and you looked up at him.

"We...we don't need to divorce.." and he took the papers away from you, letting them drop on the tiles once again.

"You need time right?" His hot palm cupped one side of your cheek as he caressed it with his thumb. "You can take time...but we don't need to end this all y/n..maybe I don't love you now, but here," he put your hand on his chest and you gasped feeling his heart beating hardly in his chest, "my heart hurts when i think of everything I've done to you" you looked away, and he didn't insisted you to look at him forcefully knowing what would be going through your mind.

He sighed, gulping the thick lump formed in his throat because of the current situation. "If I apologise now, it won't change anything right? I know, it won't, so I will not apologise to you now, not yet. B-But I will always wait for you.. if you want to stay away from me..you can g-go and take your time..but..but there's just one wish of mine y/n.., d-dont divorce.. please.."

Suddenly, you heard a frustrated groan coming from the corner of the living room, and your eyes instantly fell on the figure of your brother, sitting down on the floor with a sulky face.

How the fuck can you forget that your brother also exists?

"Can you both please stop being so damn overdramatic and tell your fucking decision? I'm so done of this shit!" He groaned once again and you opened your mouth to say something when taehyung suddenly spoke, cutting you off,

"She...she is not staying with me anymore, but we won't divorce..she will come back, I know that. It will take some time to her, and it will be so hard for me, but I know, I have trust in her, you will come back, won't you? Y/n?"

His eyes gleamed with hope for a positive answer, and all you could do was a nod as painful sobs escaped your mouth.

"I will, tae...I will come back after you will see myself in me, not seo yeon in me.."