17

17 : Let's Date (The Most Stupid Decision Ever)

[ KIM DEJI ]

To keep them all quiet, I stood up. "Sunoo. It's okay." I know it myself. I did something wrong.

"I will be right back."

I hurriedly made my way to the exit. I immediately noticed him in the living room conversing with someone, and just as I was going to approach him, I noticed the person he was talking with, which made me halt.

Dad. He is here.

My heart began to beat rapidly. I gulped as I looked at them with nervousness.

Dad just got home from work based on his attire. He pats Heeseung's shoulder as he said something inaudible. Heeseung on the other hand, bowed to show respect.

"Thank you, Sir." Are the only words I heard from Heeseung. When my gaze met Dad's, he simply grinned. They parted ways. Dad is now walking towards me while Heeseung's already about to leave the house.

"What are you waiting for? Follow him." Dad said in a cold voice tone. I exhaled and walked past him to follow Heeseung.

"Heeseung, wait!" I grabbed his shoulder. He stopped walking and turned around. He raised a brow.

"What?"

I bit my lower lip, "Dad... he told you something, didn't he? What is it?"

He stared back at me with disbelief, scoffing, he avoided my gaze.

"Heeseung, what is it?" I repeated.

He looked at me again, "It is nothing serious, and is none of your business." He opened his car and was about to get inside but I immediately closed it with my hand.

"What the fuck is your problem?!"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "Why did you walk out?" I opened my eyes again and stared at him. Rage and disappointment... I can see those in his eyes.

"You know what?" He stepped forward. "I get tired, too."

"I am fucking tired of chasing you, Deji. You can't appreciate or even see my efforts at all. I don't understand anything..."

"You treat my friends differently. You're comfortable with them, but with me, you are not. You always hate the idea of me, being close to you. Why? Because you see me as a playboy? I fucking told you so many times that I am serious with you!"

"I like you, okay? I like you since the first time I saw you and that's not even weeks ago. For years. I liked you for years. I couldn't be serious with other girls because I never stopped liking you. It's always you, Kim Deji."

"The fact that I only saw you once. I never talked nor met you, yet you're making me this crazy..." He added,

"If you don't like me, then get out of my way. I need to calm my mind." He pushed me gently to open his car. I closed it again.

His forehead creased, "Get the fuck out of my way, Kim Deji."

"No."

He massaged the bridge of his nose, "Fuck. Stop giving me false hope."

"Fine, Lee Heeseung..." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I don't like you." I continued.

Dismay was all over his face, "Then why are you stopping me? Move."

"You're a playboy and I fucking hate playboys. You are not even close to my ideal type at all."

"Stop talking. You can keep it to yourself, please." He bit his lower lip as he looked down to the ground.

"I don't trust you and I hate you, very much."

He clenched his jaw, "Kim Deji. You are hurting me."

"But that's what I fucking thought!" I blurted out. "I thought I won't like you but fuck..."

Heeseung lifted his head, "What?"

I bit my lower lip, "I am confused too, that's why... I want to confirm something."

"What are you saying..." He said breathily.

"Let's date."

There. I finally said it.