41

41 : Japan (Good Night, My Wife)

[ THIRD PERSON ]

Sunghoon comfortably sat on the chair in front of Heeseung's table. Heeseung just sighed before focusing back on his work.

"I didn't know you were the jealous type, Lee Heeseung." Sunghoon said with a teasing smile. Heeseung did not respond, he just fixed his eyes on his laptop.

Sunghoon chuckled and stood up, bidding goodbye to his friend.

Heeseung exhaled while following Sunghoon with his gaze until the guy completely went out of his office.

His brow arched after receiving a notification from his email.

knmtyshinori_00

Good day, Mr. Lee Heeseung! This is Mr. Kanemoto's secretary. He is expecting to see you together with your wife, Lee Deji, the day after tomorrow. Thank you!

It is the Japanese investor whom he's pursuing for a while already. The corner of his lips rose as he leaned on his chair with a relieved feeling.

If that Japanese investor will successfully invest in their company, then the issue will be solved already.

He's like the missing puzzle piece.

But rumor says that he is very hard to convince. You need to show him your best and give him rational and sensible explanation as to why he should invest in your company.

[ LEE DEJI ]

My mouth remained open after finding out we're going to Japan the day after tomorrow. Yejun just gave me a side glance after Heeseung left my office.

"You're having your honeymoon already?" She asked. I gave her a death glare and she just pursed her lips.

"We're meeting the missing puzzle piece, Yejun. Stop thinking nonsense."

"Well, who knows? He might've planned it-"

She pursed her lips again after I gave her another death glare.

That's not possible. He said he's going to leave the decision to me, and I haven't decided yet. Well, it's not like I have and will have a plan.