15

16 : His Pov (A Little Flashback + Special Chapter)

[ LEE HEESEUNG ]

"I am already eighteen, we're all in a legal age now!" Sunoo scoffed, "You all should stop treating me like a child. Which club do you want us to go?"

I used my tongue to touch the inside of my cheek as I looked at him, "You just turned eighteen and you're already thinking of going to a club? I thought you don't like crowded places."

He smirked, "That's why there are VIP rooms, Lee Heeseung."

I shook my head. We're here at his house and now we're only waiting for Sunghoon and his slow ass to arrive.

Sunoo just turned eighteen yesterday. He said he was not able to celebrate it properly, we asked why, and he didn't bother to explain. We don't want to press him to speak up because he may not want to, so we're just here to support him instead.

"Yow, Park Sunghoon! You're so early for tomorrow." Jay greeted Sunghoon.

Sunghoon messed his hair and pat Sunoo's shoulders, "Happy birthday, bro. I am proud you're still alive."

Sunoo scoffed, "Should I say thank you?"

I clicked my tongue and looked away. My brows shot up when I saw a girl who's hesitant to go downstairs, she looked nervous and tense. I let out a smirk as I stared at her. I was about to ask Sunoo, but the girl ran back to her room until she was no longer at my sight.

Who is she? Is she Sunoo's sister? Why didn't I see her before? I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling but the corner of it keeps on raising and I can't stop smiling now.

"Hey, I saw that." Jay elbowed me. My smile faded, "If only you can see yourself right now, you looked so whipped." He whispered.

"What are you saying?" I replied and looked away.

"Ey, you were looking at the girl earlier. Who is she?" Jay asked curiously.

"That's also my question."

THE UNIVERSITY has an event today. We decided to be early as we don't want to get involve in a stampede later. The elevator was about to close, luckily, I was able to stop it. I peered inside at the girl who was lowering her head. I couldn't see her face completely. I just scoffed,

"How's she, Heeseung?" Jay asked out of nowhere. He turned his head to look at me.

I raised a brow, "Who?"

"Da-hee?" He laughed unbelievably.