32

32 : Lies (I Fell First... and Harder)

[ LEE HEESEUNG ]

My phone vibrated while I was currently reviewing for the midterm exams. I took it and answered the call,

"Heeseung! What are you doing?"

"Hey, K." I closed my notes and stood up. I am sure he's going to invite me for a club party again. "Nothing, why?"

"Ah! We're here at the club. Do you want to come?"

Aside from Sunghoon, Jake, Jay and Sunoo, I also have other friends. Most of them are the sons of our company's board members and investors.

"Yeah, sure. Which club?"

I took my keys and drove to the club K was saying. I smirked and gave them a fist bump as soon as I arrive. EJ handed me a drink to which I immediately refuse.

His mouth opened a bit, confused of my action.

"Give me non-alcoholic instead." I chuckled and sat on the chair. EJ nodded and called the waiter to order me a drink.

Jisu smiled and waved at me. I gave her a small smile as well and nodded. Jisu is the daughter of Mr. Choi, one of our company's investors. Aside from that, their family also owns multiple of businesses. She's also a close friend of mine.

"I heard you have a girlfriend already." She smiled teasingly.

I laughed, "Yes. How are you and Nicholas?"

She smirked and rolled her eyes as she handed me the non- alcoholic drink EJ ordered, "We broke up. He's going crazy over Cho-hee now. When will you let us meet her? What's her name again?"

"Kim Deji. I'll let you meet her if she would, of course, allow me to. I will try to ask her."

She nodded and stood up, "What a nice name, I bet she's very pretty." She smiled again and turned her back on me to get another drink.

I looked at the drink I am holding and took a sip of it.

"Hi..." I raised a brow when I saw Da-hee. Ah... right, she's also a close friend of K.

"How have you been." I stated in a monotone.

She smirked and sat closely to me, "Not fine... ever since the day you broke up with me."

I secretly rolled my eyes. Why the fuck is she using that weird voice tone?

I took out my phone when I felt it vibrating. I saw Deji's name on the screen so I immediately answered it. I stood up and went out from the VIP room to hear her clearly.

"Where are you?"

"I'm with my friends in a club, why? How about you? Where are you?" I replied,

"Friends? Who? Are you with my brother?"

I turned around and saw Da-hee peeking. What the hell is this girl's problem?

"Ah! No no! I am with my other friends-"

"Heeseung, come on..."