29

29 : Eight Letters (I Love You More Than You Love Me)

[ KIM DEJI ]

Nishimura Riki stared at me while waiting for my response. I looked around, "C-can we please talk in private? A lot of people are watching."

He slid his both hands inside his pockets and looked around as well. He nodded and signaled me to follow him.

He took us to a VIP Room, I got confused for a moment however, I realized that the building, including the condominium, are under the Nishimura Empire so he must have owned this bar as well.

"That guy actually slapped me first, I guess Heeseung saw it all that's why he got angry." I looked at Heeseung who's sleeping on the couch.

Riki leaned and crossed his arms, "You're in a relationship with him?" I nodded and pursed my lips.

He smirked, "If I were on his position. I would do the same, too." 

I furrowed my brows. What does he mean? 

"I loathe abusive men, Kim Deji. Men who abuse women to be exact." He sternly added.

I nodded but my eyes widened immediately. What? How did he know my name?

"If you're wondering why I know you, well, I saw you at my grandfather's party. It was disappointing to know you're not single anymore, though."

I couldn't hear the last sentence clearly, but I still nodded as a response.

"You don't have to worry anything. I will handle it. Just take him home, he looks like a mess already." Riki scoffed while looking at Heeseung.

"Thank you so much. We will pay for the guy's hospital bill-"

Riki chuckled sarcastically which made me halt, "You're really worrying about your abuser? Are you an angel or something?"

I tried to open my mouth, but I couldn't utter anything. He has a point however we cannot deny the fact that Heeseung beat the guy up, and he nearly killed him. He could have gone to prison, but knowing The Lee Family's power, I'm confident that won't happen, which is why paying his hospital bill is the least we can do.

"Take him home. I already said I will handle everything. Treat your cheek as well, you got hurt and it's slowly turning into a bruise."

I touched my cheek and groaned a little when I felt a pain. Riki clicked his tongue and walked away from us. I gave Heeseung a look and sighed.