40

40 : Jelly (Why Are You Letting Him In?)

[ LEE DEJI ]

"This will be your room. Mine will be on the other side. If you need anything, just knock on my door." Heeseung said in monotone before leaving me alone.

I gulped and looked around. The room is very huge, it already has everything I need. Walk-in-closet, bathroom and mini living room. I grabbed my luggage and started arranging my things.

After that, I lay down on my bed. My eyes are starting to get heavy and before I could even notice it, I fell into a deep sleep. It is after all, everything I need after this tiring day.

"Deji..."

I slowly opened my eyes, "What?" I almost jumped out of the bed when I saw Heeseung in front. He looks like he just came out of the shower.

"I already cooked breakfast."

I just stared at him, unable to process anything. What is he doing here... and why the hell is he half-naked?!

I looked away and silently gasped when I realized I am already married to him. I pursed my lips and secretly fixed my hair. I also checked my face before facing him again, "You can eat first. You don't have to wait for me."

He stared at me blankly before nodding. He then went out of my room without saying anything. I sighed and went to the shower.

After that, I went out only to find Heeseung already dressed up. He was just wearing casual clothes.

I raised a brow and walked towards the dining table. I sat across him while getting a bacon and egg, "Are you going to my company today?"

He halted from sipping his coffee to look at me, "Of course. I haven't fixed the issue, yet."

"Why? Are tired of seeing my face?" He added,

I did not respond. I just sipped on my hot tea without looking at him.

"Don't worry. I am expecting the issue to be fixed next month." He chuckled, "But we're married, Deji. We still have to see each other every day and night."

I swallowed hard before stuffing my mouth with the bacon. Yeah, right. We're married.

We're fucking married.

"Are you going with me today?"