Chapter Twenty-Seven

Kim Namjoon

Today was the day of the tour and I was already over it. We couldn't spend Christmas with our families and I was upset. As we were on the bus heading to our destination I called Geongmin.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Is that a way to greet your brother?" I asked.

"What do you want, I was in the middle of watching tiktoks." She groaned.

I chuckled.

"I got bad news." I said.

"What? Don't tell me your not coming for Christmas, it'll be the second year in a row." She said.

I sighed.

"I know, but I'll try to fly you guys out." I said.

"So we can spend Christmas in a hotel room, no thanks." She said.

I sighed.

"We could do a lot of things." I said.

"You already missed Christmas last year, is work really that important that you can't take one day off to spend Christmas with your family?" She asked.

"Geongmin I want to be there I do but it's only so much I can do." I said.

"Yeah and don't worry I'll deliver the bad news to Mom and Dad like I always do." She said hanging up.

"UNO OUT!" Precious yelled.

I watched as her and the guys played uno. I can tell she was trying to cheer us up. Taehyung threw his cards down and stood up.

"I swear you be cheating." He said.

"No, you just suck." Jin-Soo said.

Jimin laughed.

"Well my families pissed." Hobi said sitting down.

"So is mine." I added.

"Mine aren't very happy either." Jin said.

I really needed my family and Precious family to be with us for Christmas. I've given it some thought and I think I'm ready to propose. I love her and if my mom and dad got married two weeks after knowing each other. Then Precious and I had enough time.

"Look at the horses." Yoongi said.

We all looked out the window and I smiled.

"It's so beautiful." Precious said.

I smiled and grabbed her hand as we continued watching the horses. After driving for hours we were finally in Japan. Which was one of my favorite places to visit, the driver unloaded our luggage and we followed Precious inside the hotel. She checked us in and guided us to our rooms.

"Ok guys get settled in and meet me in the lobby in an hour we have to hit the stage by 10 p.m. so we have to get sound check out the way." She said.