Chapter Twenty-One

Kim Namjoon

We stepped of the plane and I yawned. This trip was fun but now we're heading to my parents. I haven't seen them in so long, as we got into the car I seen Precious looking at pictures from our trip to Bora Bora.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just reminiscing." She said.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. We pulled up to my parents house and I can tell Precious was nervous. I helped her out the car and got our luggage.

"Don't be nervous." I said.

She looked at me and nodded, she grabbed my hand and we went to knock.

"Who is it?"

"Kim Namjoon." I said smiling.

My mom opened the door and smiled before hugging me tight.

"Namjoon, I missed you." She said.

"Mom, I can't breath." I said.

"Oh my gosh NAMJOON!" My sister said popping her head out.

I smiled as my mother released me and began asking me tons of questions.

"What's this in the news about you getting yourself a black girlfriend?" She asked.

I chuckled and scratched my head.

"Mom, this is Precious my girlfriend." I said.

My mom looked at Precious from head to toe before pulling her into a hug. Precious look tense before relaxing and hugging her back.

"Let's go inside." My mother said.

I grabbed our luggage and went inside. The house still looked the same, I smiled and sat our bags by the door.

"Come sit, let's have some tea." She said going to the kitchen.

Precious and I sat down and a few minutes my mother came back with tea. My sister joined us and it was awkward.

"So Precious what do you?" My sister Geongmin asked.

"Oh Um I'm an advance person for bighit." She said.

"So you guys work for the same company?" My mother asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Precious said.

"Is that how you met Joon?" Geongmin asked.

Precious smiled and nodded. It got quiet again and all you heard in the room was the sips of our lips. We heard the door opened and closed and my dad came in. I stood up and gave him a hug and he later joined us.

"So Precious where are you from?" He asked.

"I'm from the states." She said.

"A foreigner." My mother said shocked.

"What part?" My father asked.