Chapter Three

Precious Love

I got home and began packing things and I thought about all the times Jin-Soo and I spent here. We were always together I hope she doesn't think I'm abandoning her when I tell her the good news.

"Precious I'm home." I heard her say as the door closes.

"In here." I said as I sigh.

She came in and looked around before looking at me.

"What's going on?" She asked as she sat down on the bed.

"You know that job I told you about?" I asked.

"Yeah did you get it?" She asked.

"Yeah turns out it's live in." I said.

"What really?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said as I put my head in my hands.

She slapped my arm and I immediately gave her the death glare.

"Why are you stressing? I got an email about the job I wanted,interviews tomorrow." She said smiling.

"Jin we've been living together for years though." I said.

"Ok eventually one of us was gone move out, regardless if I'm going to miss you or not you're my best friend and I support whatever you do." She said.

I smiled and wiped a tear that I didn't even know fell.

"Ok ok enough of the mushy stuff, so what will you be doing?" She asked.

She helped me pack up my things as we engaged in conversation about my job. She was warning me that if I didn't call her everyday she would kill me. We fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

The next day

Kim Namjoon

I stretched as I got out the bed, I went to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth Yoongi came in with bed hair.

"Good morning." He said.

I spit in the sink and rinsed my mouth.

"Good morning how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Soju and I slept just fine." He joked.

I laughed and shook my head. I went to the living room and turned on the tv. I was interrupted when I got a notification in the group chat.

Sejin:Everyone meet in the living room for team meeting in 5.

Thank god I was already here. I got up to make sure everyone else was up and they were except Taehyung.

"V...get up." I said calling him by his stage name.

He pulled the covers over his head and groaned. I sighed and jumped on him.

"Come on we have a meeting go brush your teeth." I said hitting him with the pillow.

He groaned but eventually did what I said. We all sat in the living room waiting for Sejin.