Chapter Twenty-Three

Precious Love

Being back home with the guys was great. The only person that was missing was Yoongi and Hobi, they were still out of town for a few days. While Namjoon was sleeping, I decided to call my dad.

"Hello." I heard him say.

"Father." I said.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"Let's cut the shit, what do you want?" I asked.

"I want to see you." He said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bench outside. I thought about what Namjoon said when we were in Italy.

"Meet me at the convenience store across from that building." I said.

"Ok." He said.

"Five minutes." I said hanging up.

I went inside the house and grabbed my luggage. Taehyung came into the kitchen and looked at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To meet my father, but first I need to take this to my house." I said.

"You're going to see your dad, by yourself?" He asked.

"It's better than with a high profile Kpop idol." I said.

"That is true." He said rubbing his hands through his hair.

"It's a public place so there's nothing he can do, I'll be fine I promise." I said.

He nodded his head and I nodded before going my house dropping off my luggage. I looked at myself in a mirror before placing the hoody on my head.

"Let's do this." I said to myself.

I went to my car and headed to the location. I played music trying to shake off the nerves, I had. I parked my car and went inside, I seen my dad sitting beside another person.

"Hello, Precious." He said up about to give me a hug.

I put my hand up and sat down.

"Let's skip the shit, how much you need?" I asked.

The other guys raised his eyebrows at me and my father sat down and sighed.

"I don't want money, I want to apologize." He said.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Korain Lee." He said holding his hand out.

I shook it and looked at my father.

"I want to apologize for how I reacted a few months ago, there is no excuse for what I did and I am sincerely sorry." He said with tears in his eyes.

I bit my lip and looked out the window.

"You hurt me bad, I cried for hours." I said.