Chapter Twelve

One year later

Kim Namjoon

"BTS ! BTS! BTS!"

   The crowd was live tonight, it's been a year since our lives flipped upside down. We finally made it internationally, we've made appearances for Jimmy Fallon, James cordon, and many more. We've done callabs with many American artist our careers were booming.

"Let's take it back a few years." I said.

We were performing in Korea tonight and the crowd was of course live. We got in formation for Mic drop and in the mist of sugas verse his headset stopped working, causing him not to hear himself or the music.

I looked at Precious and she looked at me with a questioning facial expression.

"His head set isn't working." I mouth.

She nodded and started talking to the engineer who was trying to fix the issue. We began rapping Yoongis verse as best as we can until Precious had came.

"Here try this." She yelled switching head sets with Yoongi.

  He began rapping and nodded his head at Precious letting her know it was working. She was in the middle of the stage,with the back up dancers and other staff members. She was stuck, I went to her trying to play it off as we were moving through the crowd but my verse came.

I began rapping as I guided Precious through the crowd,making sure she made it backstage safely. Before running back on stage.

"Thank you for having us." Hobi said waving to the crowd.

We bowed and walked backstage.

"Great show guys." Precious said smiling.

I smiled at her, even after a year she's still perfect.

"Jin-Soo can you take this off?" Jimin asked Jin-Soo referring to his make up.

  After we went to America a few months back. Jin-Soo was hired as our make up artist, we all loved her just as much as we loved Precious. Her and Jimin seemed close but, I suspect he likes her and he don't want to spill the beans.

"Yeah come on." She said taking Jimin to his dressing room.

"I don't know why he won't just tell her he likes her." Yoongi said.

"He a punk." Taehyung said.

"Can we go home now?" Jin asked.

"Yeah go get changed guys great show." Precious said patting Jin's shoulder.

I stood up and pulled her closer to me before pecking her lips.

"You did great out there." She said.

"Only because I know you were watching me." I said.

"Come on let's go home." She said smiling.

  We said our goodbyes to Jin-Soo and went outside to the van. There were still left over fans around so we had security. Once we made it in the van safely we went home.