Chapter Four

Precious Love

The sound of my alarm woke me up and I groaned as I forced myself up. It's 5:00 a.m. in the morning who in the world has to be up this early? I took a shower and got dressed, I thought back to yesterday and smiled. That went better than I expected honestly, and it seems like Namjoon isn't that much of an asshole like I thought.

I grabbed the dish from the dishwasher and today's itinerary. I went to the house and unlocked the front door. The house was still clean and I put the dish in the cabinet. I walked through the house to see someone on the couch sleep with the gaming controller.

"Jimin." I said.

Nothing, I sigh and sat my planner down.

"Jimin." I said tapping his shoulder.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings.

"What happen?" He asked.

"You tell me, get up you guys have a busy day today." I said.

He yawned and nodded getting up and stretching. I went to Everyone else room to wake them up and man was these guys not morning birds.

"Precious why are we up at the ass crack of dawn?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry guys but you have a busy day today." I said.

"Ugh." He groaned.

"I know sucks for me to, but go get dressed where something comfortable please." I said.

They nodded and went to go get dressed. I took the time to look around there house. They had awards and photos, they were family and there bond showed that. All I have is my dad and Jin-Soo, one picture caught my eye. It was a picture of Namjoon but he had tears down his face.

"They had us get real emotional for those pictures." I heard from behind me.

I turned around and looked at him.

"Why would someone do that?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"What do we have to do that requires us to be so early?" He asked.

I grabbed my book and checked the list.

"Photo shoot." I said.

He nodded.

"Did you enjoy the food last night?" He asked.

"Surprisingly I did, I didn't know you guys can cook Thank you." I said.

"You welcome." He said smiling.

I sat down and waited for the rest of them to get dressed.

"So you've been in Korea for a while how do you like it?" He asked.

"Not much my whole time being here I felt more like an outsider more than anything." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" He asked.