Chapter Five

Precious Love

The day went smoothly and we were now heading home. As we were driving I heard my stomach growl and I guess everyone else heard it to.

"Woah earthquake." Jin joked.

Everyone laughed.

"Let's get something to eat." I suggest.

"No fast food, let's go out to dinner." Yoongi said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Are you dumb?" Jungkook asked.

"We can actually pull that off." I said laughing.

"See." Jungkook said.

"How?" Namjoon asked frustratingly.

"Disguise." I said.

They looked at me like I was stupid. I kept driving until I seen a party store. I pulled over and parked and turned to look at them.

"We could disguise as anyone we want and go to a place that's not really busy." I said.

They thought for a second.

"I want to dress up as the grim reaper." Taehyung said.

I laughed and everyone out there facemask and sunglasses on before entering the store. It was a lot of things around from Horror to princesses and a lot of creatures.

"Excuse me can we try costumes on?" Taehyung asked a lady.

She nodded and he immediately ran to the dressing room. As everyone else was picking there costumes, I waited for Taehyung to come out.

After a few minutes he came out and strutted in his costume like a model. I laughed and shook my head.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"It's giving model Reaper go pay." I said patting his shoulder.

He payed and I escorted him to the car. Everyone tried there costumes and paid, Namjoon was the last one he still didn't know what to pick.

"How are you still indecisive?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"It's so much stuff." He said.

"Yeah it's cool." I said looking around.

"You should get something to." He said.

"Uh Uh." I shook my head.

"Please." He said as he looked at me.

I sigh and looked around before grabbing a storm costume. Since she was my favorite black superhero. I went to the dressing room and tried it on. It hugged the hell out of my curves for once I actually thought I looked good. I went to the counter and paid for the costume, I had my clothes in one hand and phone in the other. I didn't see Namjoon so I figured he found his costume and was in the dressing room.