Chapter One

Precious Love

"Mommy mommy can you please tell us the story again?" Sapphire asked.

"Right please mommy." Shiloh said.

I groaned.

"Ok ok but after you have to sleep ok." I said.

They nodded eagerly. I began telling them the story.

Ten years ago

"They are so hot I would literally marry him." My friend Jin-Soo said gushing at her screen.

I rolled my eyes. She's always gushing about these boys while we're at work.

"Jin please focus on work." I said.

"Ok ok fine but you should definitely listen to them I don't understand why you hate them so much." She said picking up a box.

"I don't hate them, I'm just not obsessed like everyone else my life will not revolve around Bts they bleed just like the rest of us." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I am not obsessed...I'm in love." She laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head. Jin-Soo and I have been friends since I was 15. She is the only one I know who accepted me for who I am.

"Karaoke tonight?" She asked.

"Hell no Jin you can't sing for shit and also last time we went you got dumped and was singing all types of heartbreak songs." I said.

"Please...our shift is almost over we can go home and change into something cute pleaseee." She begged.

"Ok ok." I gave in.

We finished unpacking the boxes in the store and locked up. Once we got home I immediately hopped in the shower. I was humming a song when I heard the door open.

"Do you know what you're wearing?" Jin asked as she started to use the toilet.

"Umm I'm just going to do something simple." I said as I began rinsing off.

"Same same I just want to get out the house." She said.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

"Yeah I'm going to go get dressed hurry up." I said closing the door.

I went to my room and decided to wear a white crop top and black pants. Once I was finished getting dressed Jin-Soo came out of her room smirking.

"What are you up to Jin?" I asked.

"So I have a friend who works at the karaoke bar and he told me that they are closed but he can get us in." She said smiling.

"What else?" I asked.

"Nothing else." She said scratching her head.

I slapped her shoulder.

"Ah ok they're closed because Bts rented it out for themselves, and I really want to see them." She said.