Chapter Fourteen

Precious Love

I woke up and Namjoon wasn't next to me anymore. I rubbed my head and yawned. I got up and stretched, I heard music coming from the practice room.

"Ok ok, let's take five." Jin-Soo said.

I opened the door and all eyes were on me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Hey Precious." Jin-Soo said smiling.

I smiled and waved. I looked at everyone and they were just staring at me. Namjoon smacked Taehyung in the back of his head.

"Hey what was that for?" He asked rubbing his head.

Namjoon walked over to me and wrapped his hoodie around my waist. I gasp and realized I only had his shirt and his underwear on.

"Oh my god." I said covering my face.

"Your nipples was hard to." He whispered chuckling.

I playfully pushed him and ran out the practice room. Jin-Soo followed behind me laughing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we began walking to the guest house.

"I heard about your dad, you ok?" She asked.

"No, but I feel better than what I did yesterday." I said unlocking the door.

I changed into something comfortable while Jin-Soo sat on the bed. Once I was finished we went back to the house and the boys were now in the living room.

"Hey Precious want to play?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure." I said.

He passed me the controller and we played a few games. After he was defeated, he sat his controller down.

"Why can't I beat you?" He asked smiling.

"I'm just to good." I shrugged.

"Do we have anything to do today?" Jin asked.

"I didn't receive any emails why?" I asked.

"Can we go out somewhere I'm tired of being in the house." He said.

"Agreed." Jungkook said.

"Can we do another trip like that one time when we went to Jeonju?" Jimin asked.

"That was so fun." Hobi added.

"Namsan tower." Namjoon said.

"Ohhh I haven't been there since we debuted." Yoongi said.

"We should go, it's shopping and food and a great view of the city." Jin-Soo said.

I watched as Jimin looked at her smiling.

"Ok then it's a deal let's go." I said.

The boys went to get changed and we all piled up in the van. Jin-Soo drove as we all Jammed to music. The drive was a little longer then expected due to traffic. We finally made it and it wasn't many people.