Chapter 55: Kaguya wants to seduce Ryota

Start from the beginning

Hayasaka: I can probably do that.

Kaguya: Is that right!? Then prove it!

Kaguya: If you say you can make Kaedehara-kun fall for you that easily, then can you do it in one day!?

Hayasaka: I've been doing that for months!

Hayasaka: Also, I didn't day easily. Can't you see I'm having a hard time in doing that as well.

Kaguya: It's easy for you to say that when you're at the sidelines! 

Hayasaka: I never said, "easily."

Kaguya: But if you actually tried it, you'd understand the struggles I go through!

Hayasaka: This little prick! 💢

Hayasaka: I did not say, "easily."

Kaguya: You can say anything with words. But I wish you wouldn't make grandiose claims you can't back up!

Hayasaka: 💢

Hayasaka: ...................

Hayasaka: I bet you wouldn't be able to do the same.

Hayasaka: You know what, fine. I dare you.

Hayasaka: Try to seduce Kaedehara-kun, in one day! Let's see if you can still say your big words today!

Hayasaka: You are one of the most beautiful girls of Shuchiin, right? Then prove it, if your beauty can even make the Maple Prince fall.

Kaguya: Oh, now you're challenging me? Alright, deal. I'll do it. Don't regret that if Kaedehara-kun suddenly falls in love with me!

Hayasaka: As if Kaedehara-kun will fall in love with someone like her.

--------------------

Ryota's POV. Kaede Café.

Flip the door sign from "closed" to "open" and.......

Ryota: All right. Another day of work.

Koharu: Ryo-chan, can you get our maple syrup at the back?

Ryota: Okay.......

I went to the storage room and grabbed at least two bottles of maple syrup.

Mom just got this idea to make a new recipe.

Instead of making the usual pancakes that you can stack........she said that why not make it a literally cake.

Saya, Dad, and I questioned the nature of this idea for our new menu.........until we tried it out.

The thing that you will do is to just literally, make the pancake batter to the same amount of your standard cake.

The twist that my mom made is that, by adding vanilla filling inside the cake, and then the maple syrup to act as.........."icing" to which we really found it questionable.