36

Pov Peter :

I was in the training room with Maul. I was showing all sorts of tricks because I'm Spider-Man. One day when I was in the lab there were spiders, one of them bit me and I got supernatural powers so I'm Spider Man and defend the galaxy.

I wanted to do a backflip when Gwen came into the room, who wasn't looking too well.

-What are you doing, Peter ?, She asked

-Me ? Er ... well, I was showing Maul a back flip. I didn't want Gwen to know I was Spider Man.

-I see...

-What's going on, Gwen ? Were you crying ? Maul asked

-This is terribly complicated than you think Maul ... I ... have to get out of here ...

-What why ? Asked Peter

-I ... I just have to, she said with a break in her voice

-And Vader ? Asked Maul

-He knows ... Peter, you're flying with me, she said

-Gwen, tell me if anything happened between you and Vader ? Maul asked

-Maul ... Qira will explain everything to you, and Peter, I'll try to tell you on the way,said Gwen

-Well, since the insist,I said, we said goodbye to Maul, we entered the ship and flew into space.

-Gwen tell me what happened ?

-Peter ... I ... broke up with Vader

-What ? How ?

-Because ... my father told Vader to break up with me and Vader obeyed him ... so far I can't believe that he could do something like this to me and leave me like this ...

-I can not believe it...

-Vader also had a dream ... in which I die ...

-And maybe he is afraid that he will lose you and he had to listen to his uncle so that he would grow up with you because he was trying to protect you, I said I guess that makes sense.

Vader would never do that to Gwen, he loves her and is surprised that he had to have sex with her because he is afraid for Gwen's life.

-I don't know ... that's why I have to stay away from him for a while,said Gwen

-Are you sure ?

-Yes, she replied, and we reached the planet Coruscant.

Are there Spider Man fans?
In the comments, write in the comments how many people love Spider Man ;))