25

Two weeks have passed and during this time I managed to get used to the fact that I use crutches and the pain is getting smaller every day.

Vader and Maul left for business matters two weeks earlier, so when they are gone, Peter, who is their best friend, takes over and they entrusted him with that he should keep calm and watch over me.

One day I was sitting with Qira in the dining room and we were talking about various topics and the boys downstairs were playing cards.

-And you don't have a crush on Vader?

-She asked with amusement in her voice

-Are you crazy ? That me and Vader together? Don't make me laugh.

-What's wrong ?, She laughed

-No, and it's not likely to happen. I can guarantee it for you.

-We'll see who's right again, she laughed

Suddenly a man in a metal suit and a helmet entered through the window.

-It's Boba Fet !! Qira shouted

-Who is that ?, She asked, and suddenly the man grabbed me. I tried to free myself from his oppression, waved my crutches to somehow knock him down, but Boba Fet was stronger.

-Let me go !! I screamed

-Gwen! I'm already helping you!
Shouted Qira, who was shooting at Bob Fet, but he defended himself and pulled her to him as well.

Pov Peter:

I was just sitting with Han, Land, and Hux playing cards when I heard screams.

-What's that screaming ? Asked Lando

- Holy shit, they're girls! - I shouted,

I got up from the seat and together with the boys we ran to the room where the screams were heard. I opened the door and saw Bob Fet kidnapping Qira and Gwen !!

-Boba Fet leave them !! - Han shouted trying to stop him, but Boba Fet flew away on his ship, together with the girls he left a piece of paper with something written in it.

-And what are we going to do now ? Boba Fet has kidnapped the girls,said Hux

-Look he left a piece of paper in which there is something written, I said and picked up the sheet.

-It read Parker ! Lando said

If you want to get them back, you have to pay me 100,000 credits, I will release them, and if not, you won't see them alive anymore.Waiting until tomorrow for payment, unless you do not feel bad about these beautiful, lovely girls.

Jabba

After reading it, there was silence, we looked at each other with shock and horror.

-God, it is already late, - I said

-In what sense ? Asked Hux

-Well ... me and Maul owe Jabba, I said

-How many ? Han asked

-20 thousand credits, I replied

-Damn it ! That's not good ! Lando exclaimed in embarrassment

-We'll be fine somehow,I said Although I don't know if it's a good idea, it's about Gwen and Qira's life so we have to save her anyway.

-Oh buddy, if you owe Jabba together with Maul, you are not welcome-said Han

-I know, but we have no choice and we have to save Gwen and Qira, I said

-Okay, but how do you tell Vader ? Asked Hux

-Oh, I didn't think about it

-Okay, now we have to come up with a plan of action, Lando said