11

The next day I got up early in the morning, got dressed and quietly went downstairs so as not to wake anyone up and Maul was standing in front of the ship, waiting for me.

-Hello Gwen! Ready to fly? Maul asked

-Yes, I replied, and we both got into the ship and flew to the planet Coruscant.

-Thank you Maul !

-You're welcome, Gwen. Good luck! -and he flew away with his ship

Then I thanked Maul and walked over to the college. I put on a blue coat with the college logo and a student cap on my head.

And the next day, I took my place among students who are also graduating.

-Dear students! I am honored to announce that Miss Gwen Stacy has become the best apsolvent! Congratulations and welcome to us! said the director.

Everyone clapped for me and I cried with happiness that I had become the best apsolvent of this school, so smiling, I walked over to the headmaster and we shook hands.

-Congratulations Miss Stacy,said the dictator

Thank you, Headmaster, I said, then stopped in the middle and took the microphone

-Dear colleagues and parents, it is a great honor for me that I have become the best graduate of our wonderful university and I also congratulate you on your graduation. I hope that you will fulfill your dreams and will strive to make you happy and proud of yourself with Thank you-after my speech everyone started clapping and cheering me.

Then I picked up my certificate and then congratulated all the students who received their certificates.

I am very proud of myself. Nobody would have expected that Tatooine will do so much, but now I am free so I am all the more happy about my success in science.