33

It was 7 am I got up quickly, I left my room, I went to the Emperor.

-O Lord Vader! I so suspected you would come to me, Palpatine said

-Master, I want to talk ... it's about Gwen ...

-You had a nightmare, right?

What? How did he know that I had a nightmare? Ah well, I forgot this man all about it, so why am I surprised by this.

-Then tell your son what the dream was about, said the Emperor, sitting down in his chair.

-Gwen ... she was dying in that dream and there was nothing I could do about it," I said devastated

-What happens ... ... but my dreams are coming true, I paused

-You care about Gwen, don't you ?, He asked

-Yes, I love her and I'm afraid that I will lose and I am asking for advice on what to do to prevent this from happening.

-Are you together ?, He asked

-...Yes

-Then you have to break up with her, Palpatine said

-What? I guess the master is crazy, I won't do it Gwen ...

-But I say so for her sake, do you want her dead ?! Palpatine interrupted me It's just in my head, out of town.

I can't do this Gwen ... I love her but I have no other choice ... I have to protect me ... just to let Gwen understand but I don't know what might happen ...

-Good ... I said, resigned

-I gave you a free hand to be in a relationship with my daughter, but as you said about your dream, you must end any contacts with my daughter and, most of all, not approach her. Did we understand Lord Vader?

-Yes ... master ...

-Very good and now you can go ... he said I bowed and left his private quarters.

I have no idea what you're gonna say, Gwen ... I'm just in a trap with no choice.

As I was walking down the corridor I saw Gwen with a smile on her face. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. Then she looked at me and kissed me.

-Hey, honey ! she smiled at me.

As soon as I tell her this, her smile will disappear quickly and I will see the pain and sadness on her face that I do not want to see because it hurts me.

-Hey Gwen ... you have time I need to talk to you ... I said

-Did something happen ?, She asked, still with the smile on her face that I love so much.

-Let's go to a separate room, I need to talk to you alone, I said

-All right, she answered, took my hand and we went to the room where we were alone.