16

After toasting, we both went to the terrace and admired the views.

-How beautiful here,I said

-Yes, it's true,replied Vader, looking at me every now and then and I started to change which I shouldn't have shown.

-And what are you looking at me like that? -I asked, laughing quietly

-Me? No ... because you are so beautiful,Vader said embarrassed

-Stop

-What should I stop?

-Stop looking at me like that,I turned completely pink in the face after those words.

-I see you don't like compliments, he laughed

-It depends ... but in general it's not ... it annoys me that stormtroopers look at me like that and drool over me.

Pov Darth Vader:

Why the hell I can't take my eyes off Gwen. As soon as I look at her beautiful blue eyes, I immediately feel such a desire to live and that this moment will last forever.

My life is getting more and more complicated since I saw Gwen for the first time my life came alive thanks to her.

Stop! Stop Vader!

You have to embrace yourself after all, the Sith Lord can't feel any feelings especially towards a woman.

Only it's difficult once I see Gwen my heart starts to beat fast but no !! I have to forget about this feeling.

Pov Gwen:

We both stood there in silence for a while. The cramp feels weird in front of Vader, I'm starting to get hot and my heart starts to beat fast.

Goddamn Gwen, you can't fall in love with the Sith Lord.

What did you think of falling in love with Vader but he is so handsome and brave but also friendly.

God, what is happening to me ?! Me and Vader are just friends, that's it, and I have to forget about this feeling.

-Oh, it's late, said Vader

-Actually, I'll be going to the room. Thank you for dinner, it was very nice - then I did what I shouldn't have, kissed Vader on the cheek and went to my room.

What do you think about this chapter?
Write in the comments :))