34

Pov Gwen:

We entered a room where we could be alone. I looked at Vader and smiled at him.

-What's going on, Vader ?, I asked

-Gwen ... we need to grow ...

-You're kidding me right? -I laughed but Vader wasn't laughing at all.

-... no,he replied with a break in his voice.

-What ? Why ? I asked and it felt like I was close to tears.

-...your father...

-My father told you to grow up with me ?! And you agreed to it ?! - I asked

-It's not what you think...

-And how ? Did you listen to him or not ?, I asked, I felt like I exploded right away

-...yes

-I don't believe you did it ... I thought you loved me and that you would never do it ...

-I love you, but you don't know what situation I found myself in

-If you loved me, you would not succumb to my father!

-I'm trying to protect you!

-From what ?!

-I had a dream in which you are dying ... I had similar dreams about my mother and Padme and both of them came true, so I don't want the third one to come true. I don't want to lose you

-Well, you already lost me ... you did the biggest shit that I couldn't expect from you ... I thought you changed ... but it made you a jerk.

-Gwen ...

-I thought you were another Sith that you were good but people were right you are a man without feelings and you are a monster ... I'm breaking up with you. ..I want to know you more ... today I will leave this place and do not even try to follow me ...- I said with tears in my eyes and ran to my room to pack.

Pov Darth Vader :

My heart was breaking with the pain I was experiencing. I cried because Gwen didn't want to know me and she called me a monster.

These words hurt me so much that I can't bear it. Why did it have to happen to me? But I did it for her sake but it turned out even worse than I thought Gwen would listen to me and understand but she didn't listen to me I can't watch her suffer when Gwen is gone better that she would forget about me and be happy with someone else.

With the one who would never hurt her and would always be there I don't think I want to live anymore ... I miss Gwen ... only she can heal me ... because I can't live without her ...