15

Pov Darth Vader:

While waiting for Gwen, I suddenly felt stressed and the Sith Lord shouldn't be stressed by having a regular dinner with a woman. But this woman is Gwen, who is beautiful, so far I am surprised that she agreed at all. Suddenly the door slid open a person with a woman entered the room.

Then she took the hood off her head and that person was Gwen who smiled at me. Shit this girl surprised me more and more.

-Aren't I late?, She asked, taking off her coat

-Not just in time,I laughed Gwen took off her coat and she looked beautiful.

She was wearing a black dress with long sleeves and a medium neckline which was starting to turn me a little bit.

Her hair was loose and her curls were probably curling. I could tear my eyes away.

-You look beautiful,I said

-Thank you,she smiled

-Why were you wearing a coat? Were you cold?, I asked

-Ah, not only because the stormtroopers would not look at me like that, she explained, laughing

-I understand,I laughed Then we both walked over to the table where there was food and sat down at it.

Pov Gwen :

At the time we were eating, the atomosphere was embarrassing for me to be alone with Lord Vader.

-Do you have private chefs?, I asked after a long silence

-Yes, I have the best professionals, replied Vader

-Interesting,I announced Then Vader took the goblet of red wine and raised it.

-Maybe let's toast! Vader suggested

-That's a good idea,I replied and also took a goblet of red wine

-So what do you want ?Asked Vader

Then I got up, took the goblet, and walked over to Vader.

-Then let's raise a toast to the Empire and to you, I suggested

-Why for me?, He asked

-For thanks to you I owe my freedom and for being the best Sith I know, I replied Then Vader stood up and looked at me.

-Oh, and I'll take a toast to the Empire and to your graduation success, said Vader

I smiled at him and we both drank our glasses.