6

Then, when Qira finished showing me around, she led me to the room where Lord Vader himself was, looking out the window at the stars.

-Head! Here we are ! said Qira Boss?

Well, something similar I didn't know that Qira refers to him like that, I thought he would just say "Lord Vader"

-Well, please leave us alone,he replied, not turning back

-That's what it is, boss! Qira replied -Good luck! She whispered to me and left.

There was a silence, I stood in front of the door with a little fear and embarrassment.

-Feel free to come over to me, said Vader

Oh, hell, I didn't know that she would sense my emotions and what I feel. Ah, I forgot, he is a Sith and the Sith can do anything and she slowly walked over to Vader standing next to me and I started to look at the stars.

-I see you've met the whole ship, he said

-He is really fantastic Lord Vader,I said and looked at Vader.

-I'm glad you like it here, my dear, he said Suddenly one of the generals ran into the room.

-Lord Vader!

-I listen to you admiral I wonder what is the difference between a general and an admiral?

-You are urgently called for inspection, said the admiral

-Well tell me I'll be there in 5 minutes, said Vader

-Yes it is-the admiral left

-Obligations call on Lord Vader? I laughed softly

-Well, unfortunately,he also laughed
-I need to apologize to you Miss Gwen, will you come to the room?

-Yes, Lord Vader, I will come and we both split up.

Vader went right and I left straight to his room.

Then I lay down on my bed, tired after the whole day, and went to sleep.