(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十一章

Start from the beginning

"How about you join us? You can invite your friend over too, I am sure Senju wouldn't mind. Besides, I think Chifuyu and Takemichi are coming too, right?" You looked at the duo and they nodded.

"It's set then! 6 pm at my house, y/n will send you guys my address!" 

"Text Ran when you are ready to leave" you removed your helmet and passed it to Rindo before waving goodbye. Rindo sped off after he saw you enter the house.

You were the last to reach because the Haitani brothers kept rejecting the outfits you chose so you ended up wearing their clothes, a black turtleneck paired with an oversized grey jacket and loose black jeans. Ugh, this is so ugly.

"Hi, sorry for being late. I got held back." you walked into the hall and saw everyone sitting on the couch, except for Mitsuya. Based on the fragrance lingering in the room, he must be cooking in the kitchen.

"Is that blood on your shirt..?" Chifuyu pointed at the jacket you were wearing with his eyes wide open.

"UGH, RINDO!!" You called out in annoyance as you tug at the spot with the bloodstain, it was a huge stain too. You immediately took the jacket off and roll it into a ball. 

"What? You are wearing their clothes?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yea, those dumbass didn't let me leave the house with my own clothes! They said my outfit makes me look like a girl so I have to wear them since there will be guys around. Wtf do they even mean? I AM A GIRL, WASN'T I SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE ONE?" You took out your phone to dial Rindo's number.

Phonecall with 🗿Stone face

Y/n: "HAITANI RINDO. Did you even wash the jacket?"

Rindo: "Why are you shouting?"

 Y/n: "THERE ARE BLOOD STAINS ON IT."

Rindo: "Oh yea. I wore it earlier when I was in a fight."

Y/n: "And you made me wear it?! To my friend's house??? I'm taking it off! Please tell me you washed your shirt"

Rindo: "Not sure. Brother was supposed to do the laundry for this week. I will ask him, wait. Brother, did you wash the clothes?"

Rindo: "He said he hasn't done the laundry for this week yet."

Y/n: "You are joking right? So Ran's pants too..?"

Rindo: "It's not washed. It's fine, we sprayed cologne on-"

CALL ENDED

You hung up the call. These disgusting brothers! You should have just worn your clothes and ignored them.

"Senju, can I borrow your clothes?" you forced a smile while everyone was staring amazed at how you were able to get away after speaking to the Haitani brothers with that tone.