"Are you ready to began?" I asked.

"Yes sir." He replied while nodding once.

"As you know, you are to refer and address me as Sir or Master Kenwood outside this house and in front of any guests. But you may address me as Master James or also Sir when alone within this home. I'm also happy to know that your an excellent cook because everyday I expect a homemade meal from my sub at least once a day. I'm not picky for whatever meal you choose to make. You could make breakfast, pack me lunch, or have dinner ready for when I get home. You have to at least do 1 of the 3. I also expect all normal chores to get done correctly. I have a few maids that come in at least once to twice a week as well, so the whole house won't be partially your responsibility. Along with gardeners and my pool cleaner to maintain my yard.

As I spoke, Vincent made sure to nod after every point I made. I continued to go over the basics until I finally finished. Vincent didn't seem upset or object any of the rules and few chores I had set for him to do. It made me smile. Even though I had many rules, they were simple. Nothing strenuous or complicated. And if they were I wouldn't leave it to him to do. I definitely wouldn't want Vincent getting hurt or worrying over something that's too much for him.

The rewards I listed were things of being able to stay up later and choose date night reservations and such things of that nature. Although I was strict with certain things, I did want to allow Vincent to do things around the house as he pleases, as long as he didn't break any of my rules.

My punishments consisted of spankings with my hands for whatever number I see fit for the punishment.

Once again Vincent nodded after understanding and agreeing with my terms. But I did take notice to breathing starting to deepen a bit at the mention of spankings. He had seemed content with everything else though. Nothing seemed to upset or frighten him but, I did see a hint of nervousness when I began the topic of stating my sexual kinks.

He began to shift in my lap and tuck his hands in between his thighs tensely.

~Vincent's Point Of View~

Everything was going okay with James listing out his rules and expectations of me. His punishment of giving spankings did make me a bit nervous though.

Spankings was something Peter always did and crossed my limits with. Even after saying the safeword, Peter used to still give me an extra 2 or 3 smacks. Not to mention, after he did, he always provided an explanation that he would ignore the safe word if he felt I tested his dominance over me. And if that wasn't the excuse, he would say he was pushing me to become a better sub by me receiving extra smacks from his his hand or lashings from the belt.

Receiving spankings was definitely something I didn't want to ever receive from James, so I convinced myself I would never disappoint him to the level he would see a spanking as being fit as a disciplinary act. I was also  happy he didn't take a huge notice to my nervousness when he mentioned the idea of spankings. The last thing I would want him to think is that I'm a weak sub.

The next thing James reviewed was rewards. The rewards that James listed seemed fitting and had actually made me looked forward to receiving them. I never got rewards from my past relationship, so I was excited for this.

Then lastly, he mentioned his sexual kinks. Some of them made me nervous. Like suspension, and bondage with chains and thick ropes. They made me squirm a bit. But I wanted to definitely please James, so I'm willing to fight the horrible memories and situations that Peter had put me though with those kinks. Some of his kinks interested me as well. Orgasm control seemed to interest me the most. He wanted to push my limit to see how hard I could hold myself back from cumming until he told me to. That interested me the most due to not really experiencing orgasms much when I was with Peter. He only used me to only get himself off. Nothing more nothing less. His fast and aggressive pace he pounded into me with, rarely ever made orgasm. If anything it made me feel more pain then pleasure. And majority of the time I rarely got the satisfaction I desired afterwards. I would just swallow his cum and be ordered to get out of sight until he was ready for another round.