(F/N) pushed the door open, "No!"

"You left easily last time!"

"You told me to fuck off!"

Olivia glared him down as he slammed the door behind him, "Why do you have to torment me?! Do you know what it was like hearing all the stories about you massacring people? Knowing I made you!"

(F/N)'s face turned red, "You pushed me away! You couldn't have pushed me into that life any more if you chased me with a stick."

Olivia tried to storm past the man, but (F/N) grabbed her arm, "Don't you walk away from me!"

The older woman's face turned red, "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to tell me why! After all your talk of family you scrapped me off like I was a piece of shit on your shoe!"

"You ran away after I told you the truth! I was there, changing your diapers, dealing with your whining, taking out loans I couldn't pay so you wouldn't starve! You ruined me! You and your damn father!"

(F/N) felt tears in his eyes. He shook his head. For a moment there was silence. "Goddamn you. You were all I had...You were my mother."

"You weren't my son." Olivia paused so that would sink in, "Your father raped me. I'm sorry I don't shower the thing that came from that with love and affection."

(F/N) ran his hands through his hair, for a moment he thought about punching her, "He put me through hell to, he fucked me up more than you know. But that's not my fault."

Olivia shook her head, "You're just like him."

(F/N)'s fists tightened, "Don't you ever say that. You haven't seen the life I have, what I left behind. I have a wife, a better life, I'm a better man. But you don't give a shit."

Olivia sighed, "I don't know why you came here. To see an old women relive pain?"

(F/N) spat on the floor, before turning away, and slowly walking to the door. As he opened the door, he softly replied, "I don't know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) smoked a cigarette, as he sat outside of his apartment, he was slumped into a ball. He was exhausted, he hadn't expected to say and hear what he had said. His mother had always been a person he had never thought of for years. (F/N) took another drag, the tobacco calmed his nerves, at least until he saw multiple finely shined shoes in front of him.

The former outlaw looked up, and exhaled the smoke, "Well, well, well. If it isn't Butch Cassidy."

One of Guido Martelli's men snatched the cigarette from (F/N)'s mouth.  (F/N) licked his lips, "Well if it isn't Guido Martelli's tax collectors."

One of the goons laughed, as the young man stood up, "Some people need to be protected from bad things."

(F/N) laughed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the stack of bills, the money was snatched from his hands faster than his cigarette. (F/N) leaned back as the goons counted the money, but then he heard something that sent his heart pounding, "This isn't enough."

"That's everything you said I owed!"

"You've got interest Cassidy, a lot of interest."

(F/N) started seeing red, as he watched the men laugh at him. They thought they could push him around and laugh at him. They thought that were untouchable. Their yellow teeth were fully visible, "You're not getting anymore." He snapped.