048; these need to come off

END GAME
༉ 📓  ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter forty-eight

third person.

it was quarter past seven in the evening, and the two were at corbyn's house all alone for the weekend. isabella had left corbyn downstairs after eating dinner to go have a shower while he cleaned up the dishes.

she purposely left the bathroom door wide open as she went over and turned on the water. then stripping down before stepping into the shower. letting the water run over her body, closing her eyes and she tilted her head back slightly to get her hair wet.

corbyn had now made his way upstairs, shaking his head at her as he lent his back against the door frame and lightly fold his arms while he watched her through the glass panels as she ran her hands over the top of her hair.

she gave him a small smirk after noticing him there. "would you like me to join you?" he slightly called out and raised a brow at her.

"i mean.." she responded through a laugh as she pushed the shower door open, gently biting down on her lower lip. he walked over to the shower, still fully dressed, while keeping his eyes on her eyes or the floor.

"you know.." isabella dragged out her words as she moved on foot in front of the other, slightly crossing one leg over the other. she placed her dripping wet hands on the side of his torso, under his shirt yet still keeping eye contact. "if you wanna shower with me, these need to come off."

ignoring her, he place her pointer finger under her chin and lifted her head up so he could give her a couple kisses. her hands moved from his torso to being wrapped around his neck, now barely even under the running water.

those couple kisses quickly turning into many

"okay, okay" he mumbled as he grabbed her arms taking them off and gently pushing her away from himself, "let me get undressed."

he pulled his already partly wet shirt over his head, chucking it down on the floor before taking his sweats and boxers off. "hey! eyes up here," he said after noticing hers travelling down his body.

isabella rewrapped her arms around his neck after he had stepped into the shower, his arms went her lower waist as their lips moved in sync. the warm water from the shower head pouring down on the couple.

"should we just say fuck it and go all the way right now?" corbyn whispered into her ear.

she tilted her head back, letting the water run between their bodies as she jokingly let out a sigh. "i guesss soo," she let out a laugh while she let back in towards him, placing a few kisses on his lips.

"god i- that was fucking hot," isabella fell back on the bed after the long duration of time they had spent in the bathroom, and now dressed in one of his clean shirts.

"what, you want me to go down on you more often?" he questioned with a small laugh while he laid down in the bed, his head laid on his hands onto the pillow unlike bella who was halfway down the bed.

"i mean if you're offering it," she got up and moved beside him, staying sat up and placing her hands on his chest as they kept their eyes on each other. "but i'm not gonna suck your dick any time soon."

"see, and there's your problem.." he lightly scoffed.

she quickly glanced down at her crotch then back at him, "well uh dicks are gross. sorry. i'll fuck you any day. but sucking a dick i actually need to be in a mood to do that."

"you sucked my dick like two weeks ago," he reminded her. "so what, is when we skip school and you drop zach home, is that when you're in the mood? cause i will coordinate that more often, cause i fucking love you when you do."

"no. absolutely not. that is not the mood," she shook her head. "i only done that cause we weren't having sex at that time, and i felt bad for you."

"oh yeah, felt bad for me," he sarcastically spoke as he wrapped his arms around around her waist pulling her in closer to himself.

"yeah you're right, i never feel bad for you," she joked, moving her hands higher up her chest and laying her head there as her legs stayed crossed.

"whatever," he mutter while playfully shaking his head.

the two laid like that for a few more minutes until isabella got uncomfortable and sat up, and moved so she was properly laying beside corbyn, her head slightly on his chest with his arm around her.

"are you still going to ezra's place tomorrow?" corbyn questioned, receiving a nod in response.

"why?"

"oh i was just wondering.." he replied. "jack texted me earlier and had mentioned that madeline was going as well.. so could you please be nice to her.."

"what do you mean i'm always nice to her?" she slightly lifted her head up and looked at him. "i was just annoyed at everyone that one time."

"okay.." he slowly nodded, "i believe you.."

AUTHORS NOTE!

i felt like putting in a final sexual chapter before things end lmao. also i know it's a bit shorter chapter but the next one will be longer and the final one should be as well :))