003; taking up most the bed

END GAME
༉ 📓  ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter three

third person.

both waking up the next morning to corbyn's school alarm and stretching a little. isabella rubbed her eyes as she got up, leaving his room and going the bathroom.

she came back in, grabbing her phone as she laid right beside corbyn, stomach down and using her elbows as support as she scrolled through her phone, not caring if they were late.

"would you like to move over, your taking up most the bed," he looked at her, still half asleep.

"no," she stated as she continued looking at her phone, taking pictures of herself and sending them to her friends.

"hey get this on your snapchat.."

and when she looked at the boy to see what he was talking about he had pulled her in, connecting their lips together and both moving them in sync for at least a solid minute.

she pulled away, looking at the notification she had just received. "corbyn you have a girlfriend," she teased him as she read the message in her head.

"oh shut up, that doesn't stop you," he jokingly rolled his eyes as she turned her phone off and reattached their lips.

he pulled her on top of her as he sat up, with only a few seconds being the longest their lips were apart. he slowly starting to move his hands from her upper thigh to up underneath her shirt.

"nah bro," she kissed him once more before pulling away as she laughed. "i'm playin with ya. we got school to go to."

"who cares."

"corboner, just go help yourself to the bathroom," she patted his shoulder as she got off of him.

"it's my bathroom and i'll go when i want to go," he protested as she raised a brow. "and that will be right now."

watching the boy get out of bed and leave the room, isabella jokingly shook her head at him as she went back on her phone, finally replying to the message from her friend.

by the time corbyn had entered back into his bedroom, she was raiding his closet. his eye scanned isabella as she pulled a clean shirt of his over her, now previously, almost naked body.

"girl you need pants with that if you wanna wear it outside," he said as the shirt only just covered her underwear.

"you need pants," she mocked him under her breath. "how was your time in the bathroom huh?"

"hush hush, we're talking about you here," he said as he walked over to her, to find himself something to wear. "why don't you just put your dress back on?"

"shoulders are distracting corbyn," she rolled her eyes at how stupid the dress code is. "i'll just wear your shorts."

"alright," he watched her as she tried to find where he kept them, him opening the draw for her before grabbing the clothes he picked out.

as he got changed, she put his shorts on and tying the stings so they would fit and stay up, then adjusting the shirt so it looked more fitted to her body and less like she just rolled out of bed.

she picked up her dress off the floor and going to his bed, where she had switched it out for her phone. looking over at him as he finished getting dressed.

"let's go downstairs, have breakfast then go to school?" he said, receiving a nod from her.

the two made their way downstairs to the kitchen. she lifted herself up on the counter as he looked through his fridge, in search for food that would please the both of them.

"pancakes?" he looked over at her, kind of annoyed that after many suggestions she still hasn't chose one.

"honestly.. i'm not even that hungry," she said, eyes glued on her phone.

"well hello isabella," saskia, corbyn's mother, came into the kitchen, causing the girl to get off the counter before looking at her. "i was just talking to your mom actually."

"she was making sure you were safe since you didn't message her last night or this morning," she continued to explained.

"i literally told her i was staying the night," she mumbled as corbyn came and stood beside her with a bowl of cereal. 

"are you two going to school on time?" she looked between them.

corbyn nodded as he swallowed his food. "yeah, we'll probably leave soon."

"i'll go now.. get out of your way," isabella picked up her car keys.

"would you like to take ash with you to school?" saskia questioned. "so she's not stuck with the boys."

"sure," she lent back against the counter while waiting for the youngest besson.

it wasn't long until ashley had came out to the kitchen grabbing a couple snacks from the cupboard as saskia informed her on isabella taking her.

"i'll see you later," isabella done her little handshake with corbyn.

the girls made their way out of the house and got into her car. isabella started up the car before grabbing her school bag from the passenger side and chucking it in the back so ashley could sit there.

she reversed out the driveway, beginning the drive to their school as they talked since it's been a few months since they had.

"so are you and corbyn dating?" she looked over at the girl driving.

"no we're not dating. friends can spend the night, can't they?" she responded through a small awkward laugh.

"well yeah.. but corbyn has a girlfriend doesn't he? and i see you over ours way more than her," she explained. "i think i've only seen her like three times outside of school."

"i don't think she's allowed to," she sort of lied, knowing the truth was he doesn't really invite her over. "also corbyn and i are just friends."

AUTHORS NOTE!

alright. yell at me to finish writing the 8 chapters of toxic that are left instead of this book. otherwise there might not be an update there for a minute:)