026; can keep our hands off

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter twenty-six

third person.

the group didn't end up going to sleep until closer to four in the morning, after most of them had spent the night getting drunk and high. and despite isabella deciding almost two weeks ago that she'd stop smoking, she still did.

by the time they were waking up, it was almost one. and for some, they were fine to just get up and be ready for the day since they were either sober or nowhere near as intoxicated the night before, and those others who did get to that level, definitely were not that eager to get up.

"jack, where do you find breakfast in here," kaycee asked the boy who was resting his head on the table, half asleep.

he had came downstairs with the girl, her boyfriend and jonah since it was his place, to show some extent of respect to them and he also didn't want things to be awkward between them and sydnie if she had came out.

"what do you want? like what food?" jack groaned slightly as he lifted his head up and look at her.

"well, i mean i could make pancakes or some sort of filling food because you and the others upstairs clearly need something to eat," she suggested.

"mh.. there's shit in the pantry," he swung his hand in the general direction, barely being able to keep his eyes open.

"okay," she walked over and opened the cupboard as he laid his head back down on his arms.

as kaycee found the ingredients to make everyone pancakes with the help of daniel as the two other sat at the table, zach had woken ezra upstairs which she was not happy with.

"come downstairs with me please," he begged, dragging out his words.

"jack's your friend go alone," she argued as she rolled over, burying her head into the pillow.

"ezraaa," he softly shook her, not giving up on getting her to go with him, causing the girl to turn her head to face him.

"bro fuck off," she ever so slightly raised her voice, still trying to be quiet because she knew isabella and corbyn were still asleep, in the same room. "although you act like it, you're not five. you can go alone. you're acting like they're strangers."

"but what if they're not down there.."

"oh my fucking god, you're so dumb," she groaned as she got up. "you've already woken me up now. hurry up child," she huffed as she got out of bed.

"thank youu," he grinned.

ezra shook her head at the boy as she walked out of the room, zach following behind, leaving just isabella and corbyn in the room. isabella had woken up from zach's shenanigans but just kept quiet as she cuddled corbyn, not wanting to deal with the other boy yet.

although isabella didn't feel very well and had a mild headache, watching corbyn and playing with his hair as he slept managed to put a small smile on her face.

she hates to admit out loud how much she really likes that boy and how happy he makes her. and despite all their friends knowing that from the way the two act with each other, those words still will never come out of her mouth.

with the bedroom door being opened, that smile had instantly dropped from her face and she pulled her hand away from his hair, placing it on his chest under the covers as she slightly turned towards the door.

"oh so you are awake," jonah said as he kept his voice low. "corbyn not awake?" he asked, receiving a head shake from her. "okay well kaycee's making food downstairs, if you want to come eat."