008; you broke up with him

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter eight

third person.

"yo guys, corbyn and nessa broke up" isabella exclaim as she sat up on the cafeteria table, throwing her arm around corbyn's shoulder as he shook his head.

"did they though.." jonah's eyes followed nessa as she made her way over to the group.

"fuck off nessa, you broke up with him," isabella groaned after the girl had stopped in front of them.

"i was just mad in the moment, i've realised now that you two are just friends and i would like to talk to corbyn.. alone this time," she explained.

"yeah just friends," she mumbled with a small laugh as she took her arm off of him and sat up properly. "babes, did you really think you had a chance with him?"

"corbyn what a man you are, letting her do all the talking for our relationship," she rolled her eyes, still avoiding isabella. "i can't believe you."

"i don't know what you want me to tell you," he shrugged. "i mean bella's not lying so.."

"fuck you."

"you wish you had fucked him," isabella said as the other girl walked off. "anyway, back to our conversation," she looked across at the table across from her. "yes they broke up.. clearly."

"did they break up or did you make them break up?" jack raised a brow.

"if that's the case, i'm scared," daniel added, tightening his grip on kaycee.

"daniel you're fine. and why would i make them break up?" she signalled her head towards corbyn so everyone clicked on that she had changed who she was talking about.

"i don't know, bella why would you.." ezra mumbled beside her as she finished typing out the message before looking at her friend.

"shh"

"anyway we broke up," he shrugged. "not like you actually care if we're together or not. don't you want bella and i to date anyway..?"

"ye-" ezra cut herself off as the girl beside her gently shoved her.

"and.. we're leaving our questions for wednesday," jonah said before anyone else spoke up, considering the fact it was lunch time. "when we're not in school."

"yeah good idea," isabella picked up her phone, going on it. "do you wanna go get food? i'm kinda hungry," she whispered to the boy beside her.

"yeah but we're coming back here after," he matched her tone level as she nodded.

"we're gonna go get food," isabella explained, as they both got off the table and grabbed their bags, glancing around at the group. "an-"

"i'm coming," ezra and zach both said in sync while cutting the girl off, already knowing what question would follow her statement.

"alright then, come on," she eyed down zach as he took his time grabbing his bag before turning around and starting to walk off with ezra.

the two boys eventually caught up to the girls as they made their way from the cafeteria, through the hallways and out to the car park.

"shotgun" zach said running past the two girls and stopping in front of the passenger door.

"get fucked," isabella pushed the boy away as corbyn unlocked his car. "my boyfriend's car, i get the front seat."

"your boyfriend huh?" he crossed his arms as she opened the door, ignoring him and getting in. he rolled his eyes as he got in the back seat.

"bella, here ya go," corbyn handed her his phone to pick the music for their drive as he started up the car.

and after she had done so she got distracted on his phone seeing the messages he was receiving from nessa.

"she's honestly so obsessed with you," isabella said as she scrolled through the texts while corbyn kept his eyes on the road, not caring too much.

"bella just leave the girl alone," ezra spoke up from the backseat, knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"i know that you cheated on me, just wait for karma to get you," she mockingly read out one of the messages.

"she's so on off," the girl in the back added.

"karma.. oh no me who's happy with life and my best friends pretty much my girlfriend, is gonna experience karma, alright," corbyn sarcastically responded with a small laugh.

"good karma if anything," isabella said.

"so you two are dating?" zach furrowed.

"no!"

"she likes him though," ezra whispered to the boy beside her as he gasped, over exaggerating his reaction.

"ezra?" she slightly turned in her seat, looking over her shoulder at her friend. "what lies are you spreading?"

"nothing.. nothing," she held her hands up.

"zachary..?" she said as she turned back around, looking out the front window as she waited for his response. "i'll pay for your food.."

"uhh.." he let out a small awkward laugh as he could feel ezra's eyes burning into him. "nothing, she didn't tell me anything."

"sure then.." she mumbled as they pulled up in the drive through.

it wasn't long till they were out of the drive through and making their way back to school, eating some of their food — despite corbyn asking them not to eat in his car.

pulling back up at the school, into the park where his car previously was before the four got out.  slowly walking up to the school entry as mr. frazier stood there, arms crossed.

"hi mr. principal," isabella spoke up as she continued to pick fries out of the fast food bag and eating them.

"my office," he pointed behind him at the school building. "now!"

the group let out a small sigh as they walked in the building, following behind their principal and making their way to his office.

the four students took a seat around his desk, watching him as they waited to hear why they were there.

"go ahead, eat your food, i'll be back in ten minutes. no leaving."

"thanks sir," corbyn responded since the money he had just spent hadn't gone to waste, as mr. frazier left the room, shutting the door behind himself.

"ooh don't leave school grounds," isabella rolled her eyes as her pulled her food out of the bag. "i already know that's what he's gonna tell us."

"the food's worth it though," zach shrugged.

the next ten minutes past by quick as the four talked with eating their lunch. mr. frazier had come back into the room, talking a seat on the other side of the desk.

"now.. you have been warned multiple times before about leaving school grounds. so why do you continue to do it time and time again?" he rhetorical asked.

"you aren't allowed to leave during school hours," he reminded them. "there's a cafeteria for you to get lunch from, make use of it because next time there will be consequences."

"stand up, the four of you," they followed his request. "trash in the bin and get on your way to your classes."

"yeah yeah," bella mumbled as they walked out of his office.

AUTHORS NOTE!

this sort of all over the place mess is me avoiding writing toxic :)