043; i doubt it's even positive

END GAME
༉ 📓  ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter forty-three

third person.

"bella, what are you doing?" corbyn politely asked the girl as he came into his bedroom, taking a seat on the bed and watching the girl who was looking at herself in the mirror.

"come here," he got back up and grabbed her wrist pulling her in front of him and then grabbing a clean shirt from his wardrobe. "put your arms up girl."

isabella followed his instructions, letting him put the shirt on her. as he pulled her hair out from underneath the collar he left his arms wrapped around her neck and placed a kiss on her lips.

"i wanna take another test," she mumbled, nervously looking at him. "i just want to double check."

"okay.." he nodded while moving his arms to around her waist and letting her lay her head on his chest. "we'll go to the store now and buy one then."

"but our parents are downstairs"

"okay and?" he slightly tilted his head. "we can still go to the store. when have our moms ever cared about what we get up to?"

"okay.."

corbyn and isabella stayed there hugging for a little longer before going to put there shoes on and then headed downstairs to kitchen.

"he had never laid a hand on me like that until the other day," the two overheard jenny say to saskia. "so i'm glad i had planned the move before i told him."

"hey mom, hey jenny," corbyn sort of awkward interrupted their conversation. "bella and i are going to head to store, we'll be back in like thirty minutes."

"if i send you a list of groceries, could you please get them?" saskia questioned her son. "i'll give you the money back when you get home."

"yeah okay.. do you need anything jenny?"

"no thanks corbyn," she shook her head at the boy while giving him a warm smile.

the parents watched their kids as they left the house, then turning their attention back to each other so they could continue their previous conversation.

"so i was in our room, packing things up when he came in and asked what i was doing which he had an negative reaction to and pushed me, causing me to stumble over the things on the ground and fracture my ankle.."

"i wish i would just listened to and believed isabella, when she had told what he done to her," jenny continued as she let out a small sigh.

"jen, don't blame yourself," saskia softly shook her head at her. "who says he wouldn't of had the same reaction back when that happened.."

"mh.."

"you're welcome to stay here as long as you need or want," she added. "and when you do move, corbyn and our family will help you and bella out all that you need."

"we move in to our new place on the twentieth," jenny mentioned as she tapped on her phone screen to check the current date. "so five days.. i promise i'll be gone as soon as we can move in"

"jen, it's honestly fine. bella's here every night already, one more person won't make a difference," she responded. "and i'm sure it'd be nice for you to see bella, and hopefully she feels the same about having you around."

meanwhile, the two teens were in the car on the way to the store and the music playing at the decent volume, yet even that could distract isabella's mind from anything.