032; little devil on my shoulder

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter thirty-two

third person.

"god i love those girls," corbyn groaned as he fell back on the beanbag in jack's bedroom. "i mean like as friends you know."

"needed a break from your girlfriend huh?" jack let out a laugh, receiving a nod from the boy as he ran his hand through his hair.

"sometimes i wish she would just give me one night alone," he rested the side of his head against his hand and stared blankly at the ground.

"she's your girlfriend.. shouldn't you be happy she's staying over every night?" zach tilted his head.

"yeah, no, i love that she stays over, like i don't mind most the time," he blabbed as he lifted his head up and looked at them. "it's just when like she's in her moods."

"she's a girl. girls get moody," daniel simplified things for him.

"it's not even that. she just seems to be going through it all lately. and what doesn't help is the fact she won't talk to anyone else about her problems, so then it all gets put back on me."

"and this is why you shouldn't date within your friend group-"

"zach?!" jack interrupted the youngest boy. "just cause there's no girls for you to crush on."

"first of all ezra's made it clearly that she's not into you. and second, i said that because you can't just breakup. it'll fuck up the group," he reasoned.

"woah, kaycee and i are one year strong. thank you," daniel mentioned and folded his arms with a little hum, being proud of himself.

"yeah bella and i technically like three years," corbyn shrugged. "but.. it's because it worked when we weren't together twenty-four seven, and now she's like a little devil on my shoulder, which won't leave."

"why a devil and not an angel," jack laughed as the others did as well.

"let's be honest here boys.. that girl's far from an angel," he pressed him lips together, raising his brows. "sex allll the time," he added with a chuckle.

"oh it must be nice having a girlfriend," he responded sarcastically. "way to rub it in."

"what happened to that girl from english class that you were talking to?" zach asked. "you're not talking her anymore?"

"nah i still am," he softly shook his head. "but like we sorta just started talking, i don't wanna come off as horny."

"invite her to our new years thing, then you can make out with her," corbyn suggested.

"that, that's actually a good idea," he grabbed his phone out and unlocked it, wasting not time at all.

"wait no!" zach spoke up. "cause then jonah ezra and i are gonna be sitting there like loners at midnight."

"yeah and i'm not gonna be a loner with you three," jack furrowed with a short laugh, cutting himself off as zach glared him down. "dude just find a girl to invite.. surely there's some girl in your dms desperate for you."

"and to be honest, bella gonna be fucked up that night and she'll probably end up making out with ezra at midnight instead of me so.. the fuck the boyfriend am i right."

"what is the go there?" daniel asked, receiving a sort of shrug from corbyn.

"she bi, and likes some girl from school but won't actually date any girls there so like i don't know," he let out an confused huff. "she was just rambling on about it all and was just like we can date, so all is fine with me."

"anyway, i'm just gonna be with kaycee the whole," daniel said with a smile.

"yeah upstairs- i mean uh i don't know about that. no one ever said anything about one night in particular.."

"what?!" both zach and jack exclaimed.

"okay, look, kaycee and i had sex on our anniversary.. i know oh my god big deal," he sarcastically explained. "i just didn't think it was important to say to you boys, let's not do any of this awkward congrats bullshit."

"and you wanna know how i knew bella knew.. cause she quite literally threatened to kill me," he added.

"mh she was pissed when she came home after finding out," corbyn mentioned as they all looked at him confused. "she's very protective over those two. i think it's more that she doesn't want like- i don't know how to say it without saying too much. but she's- consent, that's the word."

"mh yeah," the other three nodded.

"but that is important," jack agree. "zach, you listening? girl's gotta say yes-"

"jack, did you ever listen? ezra would always say no," he interrupted him, making a witty comment back at the boy. "nah i'm joking with you. but next year.. my year. girlfriend and virginity."

"biggg," corbyn done a little hand shake with the boy which was sat beside him.

AUTHORS NOTE!

shorter chapter but boys talk💪 anyway should i do one of the girls hanging out next hmmm

oh and before anyone asks where jonah is.. he's still on his christmas trip. okayyy