035; i'm sad let's have sex

END GAME
༉ 📓  ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter thirty-five

third person.

"you two better behave," saskia pointed between the couple in front of her. "and i don't care if you're having a party but the house better be clean and nothing better be broken or stolen when we get back."

"yes mom," corbyn replied with a small quiet sigh as he folded his arms, since they had already gone over this exact conversation two days ago when he told her about how there's going to be more then just the friend group there — although he knows how much isabella doesn't want that.

"and don't forget to take jordan to his friends place at five. and jordan," she turned to her other son. "not your girlfriend's. and she's not coming here. i don't want any grandchildren yet."

"you should be talking to them," jordan huffed
under his breath.

"i think they understand," ray said as he placed his hands on his partners shoulders. "now we've gotta dropped ashley off at her friends and then get on the road."

"okay.." she agreed.

they all said their goodbyes to each other as they got into the car, corbyn shut the house door and turned around to face his brother and isabella.

"corbyn, you'll let ayla come over right?" jordan crossed his arms looking at the other boy. "it's only fair if you do."

"whatever," corbyn shook his head. "just if you're gonna hookup with her use a fucking condom. don't be like i'll just pull out, i don't wanna have deal with mom yelling mom if you knock her up."

isabella grabbed his hand, cause him to look at her. "i'm going up to your room," she mumbled as he nodded before she had walked off leaving the two besson's alone to argue.

"just be responsible, jordan," he finished his statement, "it's as simple as that."

"well do you have any-"

"what the fuck do you mean?!" he cut him off. "they don't come in packs of one, so where's the rest from when you two hooked up last week?"

"who said we hooked up?" jordan raised his voice to match his brother's.

corbyn let out a huff, bringing his voice back down to an appropriate inside level, "you literally asked when i'll be home and then follow by telling me not to come home. i'm not dumb, i use to pull the same shit."

"okay fine. she stole one from her older brother, okay?" he held his hands up in defence. "now do you have any or not? because knowing you, you should have them."

"no i don't have any and if you want some, go buy them yourself," he rolled his eyes as he turned around to walk off upstairs.

"as if you don't. you two always have sex-"

"that isn't your fucking problem," corbyn turned back around to face the other boy. "so either you shut the fuck up and if you wanna have sex, go to the fucking store and buy them yourself."

"or i could tell mom that you invited her over without telling me and the way i found out was because we heard you two hooking up. and then you'll be in the shit," he continued. "and if your smart enough you'll go with the first option where mom doesn't find out about anything."

"whatever."

and with that corbyn was now left alone. he made it up to his room where isabella was sitting on the bed, staring blankly at the sheets. he went and sat beside her and grabbed ahold of one of her hands.

"what's wrong?" corbyn kept his eyes on her as she looked up at him.

"i'm sad let's have sex," she bit down on her lip as she waited for a response.

"yeah we can, later tonight though, like after dinner," he said as he got up and let go of her hand. going over to his school bag and finding the gift his ex-girlfriend had given him and also grabbing the one jenny gave her daughter, "right now, let's open these."

"fine but your opening that first," isabella pointed at the one from nessa.

"okay," he nodded, tearing the paper away from the box and noticing her start the do the same out the corner of his eye. "aw a cute chain"

"huh?" she hummed and looked up at him as he reached over to put the chain on around her neck, "oh.."

"that'll annoy her," he said with a small laugh, fixing how it laid. "and what did you get?"

"um.. keys?" she responded confusingly as she pulled them out of the box. corbyn picked up the piece of paper that was sat at the bottom of the box.

"we're moving on january twentieth," he read to her. "it seems as though your mom's trying to make a change for you.."

"mh"

"bella.." corbyn watched the girl as she came back into his room from freshening herself up in the bathroom, after their intimate love session only minutes earlier.

without responding she came over and laid down right next him, placing her head on his chest so she could avoid eye contact while she nervously bit at her acrylics and he wrapped his arms around her.

"i know you're on the pill but you need to stop telling me not to pull out.." he hesitantly explained, "because all it takes is one time and then there's a lot more we have to deal with.."

"i think i already am," isabella quickly blurted out.

they both went silent, the sound of her inconsistent breaths being very apparent to him as he laid there, thinking about everything and his life flashing before his eyes.

"it's okay," he whispered, running his finger through her hair once he felt a tear fall from her eye onto his skin. "have you taken a test?"

she shook her head.

"okay, well we'll go to the store tomorrow morning before everyone comes over, and we'll also get a morning after pill, because you don't want today to be the reason," he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "it'll be okay, don't worry. just make sure you talk to me about it ."

"i just so fucking stupid," she cried as he helped to wipe some of her tears away. "of course i'm the one who gets pregnant as a fucking high schooler."

"bell, it's okay," he ran his finger under her chin to make her looked up at him, giving her one kiss on the lips. "listen, you don't even know one hundred percent right now. but we can work this out without people knowing. why do you think you are?"

"i don't know, i just have this gut feeling, and i- i don't know.." she mumbled, "your mom's going to hate me if she ever finds out.."

"mom's not going to hate you, mom's not going to find out," he reassured her. "there's options, but i promise you, everything will be okay"

AUTHORS NOTE!

i feel like this is all over the place anyway..