009; have some talking to do

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter nine

third person.

"alright nessa and corbyn broke up and it's wednesday," jonah looked at the two sitting together on the lounge, all over each other as always. "so you two have some talking to do.."

"uhh.." they both hesitated.

"when did this start then?" daniel asked.

"what we kissed," she shrugged, slightly laying her head on corbyn's chest. "why's it such a big deal?"

"i don't know maybe because you kissed?!" jack exclaimed. "what do you mean oh we just kissed it's not a big deal."

"you know because sometimes you just need to kiss someone," corbyn responded. "bella and i kissed, when we both weren't sober.. so how 'bout we just move on from it?"

"you said-"

"zach shut the fuck up!" isabella cut him off. "i say shit to get things my way, you know this. corbyn and i aren't together. move on."

"yeah but where did you two disappear together to?!" jonah questioned.

"i'm.." she held her hand up to corbyn's ear and whispered; "i'm telling them why we're friends."

"go ahead," he matched her tone.

"you know we're friends because corbyn and i had sex," they both looked at the group as thought about it. "so why didn't you question things back then?"

"no, that was like three years ago, we were like fourteen, you two didn't have sex," ezra said through a small awkward laugh.

"yeah you were just like let's hang out with them.." kaycee added. "i feel like we wouldn't have known if there was a reason."

"i'd believe if it happened after we started hanging out, not before," jack agreed with the two girls. "like when did you ever talk before?"

"we did have sex then became friends," corbyn slowly nodded.

"stop playing with us. that's not what happened," jonah shook his head at the two.

"okay fine, i defiantly didn't loose my virginity to corbyn just before my fifteenth birthday. and then forced my friends to hang out with him and his friends. defiantly didn't happen."

"do fourteen year old even know how to have sex?" zach furrowed. "like didn't we have other things to focus on at that age."

"clearly these two had nothing better to do with their time," jack replied. "no relationship beforehand just skip all that and got straight into the sex."

"still like that," isabella added through a small laugh. "and no zach, fourteen year old don't know how to have sex. no protection, and it was fucking shit. would not recommend. he las-"

"woahh you're very happy to speak now," corbyn covered her mouth before she could say anything else. "just say the sex we have now is better and we can move on," he whispered to her.

"okay, the sex we have now is better and now we can move on," she repeated what he said to the group.

"so you two have had sex while he was dating nessa?"

"i said we're moving on!" isabella rolled her eyes as she stood up. "stop asking so many fucking questions."

they watched her as she walked off towards the kitchen. "guy seriously stop asking," corbyn said before getting up and following after her.

isabella lifted herself up onto the counter as he came over and wrapped his arms around the girls waist as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"i know you feel bad, but it's happened who cares," he kept his voice low. "i'm sure they don't really care."

"you just don't understand. it's not about what they think, i know they don't care. but other people have a lot of opinions."

"who cares. we had sex," he lifted her head up off her shoulder and shrugged as they made eye contact. "multiple times actually. and you're the only girl who can say that."

she smiled at him as she placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him for a few seconds. "it wasn't really about that," she whispered as she kept her hands on him.

"either way," he shrugged again then pulled her off the table, letting her down on the ground. "our lives, our choices."

"true"

"now come on," he slightly grabbed her hand, leading her back over to the living room where the others were.

isabella's the type of girl who'll put on a tough face but deep down inside she, like everyone else, does get sad — but she never likes to show that to people. hence why she had walked off when they kept bring up the fact she made corbyn cheat.

even though his girlfriend was just for a dare that she made and she didn't necessarily like the girl or get along with her. isabella still feel a little bit bad for nessa, after all she was the reason behind the girl being cheated on and played.

"you're back," zach spoke up.

"of course we're back?" corbyn furrowed as himself and isabella took a seat where they were previously.

"we have had sex before, and maybe the other night as well. but that's not your business. so stop asking questions," she explained as she laid back on corbyn and he wrapped his arms around her.

"unless of course you want us to ask you the same questions," he added.

"we didn't even ask if you two had sex, we asked why you kissed.." jonah clarified. "you're the ones who let us know about all that."

"um i'm pretty sure you asked what happened the other night," isabella raised a brow. "so i answered it."

"and sometime i like to openly share information but sometimes i don't, so if me or corbyn don't want to talk about something, stop asking. it's not that hard," she continued. "and you don't even like nessa so it's really not a big deal."

AUTHORS NOTE!

i feel like this is all over the place.. anyway..