034; you're being a fucking dickhead

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter thirty-four

third person.

"i can't fucking believe him," isabella groaned as she threw her phone down on the bed. "like why the fuck is he in a mood."

"you weren't-"

"shh," ezra interrupted kaycee already knowing what she was going to say and not wanting to upset the other girl more then she already is.

"and i bet it was his idea to invite madeline. like why the fuck would he suggest that without asking us first," she rambled, completely ignored the other two girls. "and then to make a comment about having it at my place."

"i fucking hate him," she huffed as she rolled over burying her head into the pillow. "and i-" she cut herself off letting out a short muffled scream.

meanwhile the two other girls were giving isabella her space, and were both looking at ezra's phone as she messaged corbyn privately about how upset his girlfriend is about the whole group chat situation.

but he continued to not change his mind. he stood by his point of not wanting to see or deal with her, and still being okay with the idea of anyone being invited.

after all, the girls weren't trying to make him completely change his mind, they just wanted him to know that his decision has upset her. the two actually didn't mind that everyone was invited, they thought it would be nice for a slight change in their social lives for one night.

"hey bella," ezra spoke up. isabella turned her head and looked towards the two, waiting for the other girl to keep talking, "why don't you want more then just our group to be invited?"

"because i sorta need corbyn right now and he clearly wants to be with anyone but me. and also i hate new years eye and i hate doing things for it, and he knows that so i don't know why he even suggested the idea of inviting more people."

"he can still be with you even if other people are there.." kaycee softly responded.

isabella huff as she sat up, looking at the two of them. "there are three days of the year where that fuckwit knows he need to be there for me more then anything. and it's hard for him to do that when he's gonna be more worried about where everyone is in the house and talking to too many other people."

"well we will," ezra slightly titled her head since she didn't know the reason as to why isabella supposedly needed him so bad on new years eve.

"you girls don't understand," she slightly raised her voice as she got up. "i'm leaving."

there was a little chatter from the two once isabella had left the bedroom, but neither of them wanted to follow her because they knew being asked questions would upset her.

isabella headed out the front door, shutting it behind her without any goodbyes to her friends. she let out a huff once she remembered that corbyn had dropped her off there and her car was still back at her place. but since jack's house was only one street away she just decided to walk there.

the walk there surprisingly calmed her down more than she through it would. so once she had knocked on the door, she was more annoyed then mad about the situation.

after five minutes or so had passed and she had still not receiving an answer. she knocked once more, this time a little heavier, assuming the boys were upstairs in jack's room — which they were.

a couple more minutes had past and the door was opened.  "oh it's you... come in i guess," jack letout a sigh, receiving an eye roll from the girl as she followed his instructions.

"you should let me stay here tonight," she said while they walked up the stairs.

"no, get fucked," he straight up said with no hesitation as he shook his head. walking into his bedroom he announced; "corbyn's your girlfriend's here.."

"what's wrong?" corbyn's eyes stayed on her, watching her walk over to him and sit on the beanbag beside him. "why are you here?"

"you're being a fucking dickhead," she avoid looking at anything but her phone. "i also sorta yelled at ezra and kaycee.."

"and you wonder why i'm scared of her-"

"shut up," corbyn said through gritted teeth to zach, who was sitting across the room on the bed playing a game on the tv.

"have you just like forgotten?" isabella furrowed as she looked at the boy beside her as he shook his head. "they why did you think it would be a good idea to invite everyone?"

"okay maybe i did forget.."

"and there's not just that this year," she mumbled, wrapping her arm around him and buried her head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"what do you mean?"

"it's something we need to talk about privately," she used the same tone as he slowly nodded, although she couldn't see that.

"okay.. and i'm sorry bell," he gently rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"is she okay?" daniel inaudibly asked, mainly mouthed to corbyn once he had looked over at the three boys.

"no," he responded with a soft head shake and subtle eye roll.

the couple stayed hugging a little longer as the sound of jack and zach complaining about the game they were playing fill the room, which isabella was for once okay with because she knew that meant they weren't focused on her.

AUTHORS NOTE!

i didn't know how to end this😃