They were talking punishment, and I was soaked because of it, however my racing heart almost wished I had even one drink tonight just for a little liquid courage.

"Don't think Alec's forgotten his promise of reddening your ass from what happened in Detroit." Caleb says the second we make it past the VIP doors and down the hall where I know the playroom is.

I catch a glimpse of Cassidy smiling when she sees me, but two large men very quickly flood my view of her, their conversation breaking off when I see Xavier not joining us. While Caleb continues down to the end of the hall, Xavier moves into his office with his door shutting behind him.

What the hell?

The movements of walking quickly stop as Alec loops around the two of us to punch in the passcode to the playroom. When I feel a hand running up and down my slit where my panties are now soaked, I know it's because Caleb's preoccupied with that.

A shiver racked its way through my body at the action, but the sight of Xavier walking back towards us had me tensing, not because of the dominant way he carried himself but because of the box he had concealed by his large hand.

"We really did miss you, princess." Alec's voice hums in my ear as the door opens, Caleb setting me down and holding me upright for a second as I regain my balance. That's the only kindness he offers me, though.

When both men step away and Xavier locks the door, I know whatever punishment I've earned myself is about to begin.

"Present at the foot of the bed facing away from it." Caleb says, taking the small mystery box and tossing it onto the bed. "And keep that pretty white thong of yours on too."

I didn't try to challenge him on this as I felt Alec come up to my back, tugging at the string around my neck for me without even having to ask.

The cool brush of his fingers down my skin brought goosebumps to my arms, but the warmth of his breath contrasted it entirely.

"Keep the heels as well."

With that, his touch was gone, the top half of my dress falling before gathering at the curve of my hips. It took a little encouragement as I shimmied the material the rest of the way down, making a show of it as I stepped out and bent to pick it up.

Not wanting the surprise of this to be ruined yet, I made sure to casually shield my left side when all I had now was the white of my shoes and underwear. Well, that and the tattoo they have yet to see.

Forcing myself to keep my focus on what I was told, I folded my dress and placed it on the counter, making use of the brush and elastic as I tied my hair back into a neat braid.

I've gotten a lot better at it with practice, but it also meant less time to prepare myself for the hell I know I just caused. When I obeyed the final task and knelt as I was told, any regret that I might have had faded at the sound of Xavier's sharp inhale through his nose.

They all saw the tattoo, and whatever ideas they were previously thinking had just been put on pause.

With my head bowed, the only thing I could make out were shadows and faint outlines of them, but it felt like forever before I could see any actual movement.

My heart sped even more with it, though.

Listening to the sound of drawers being opened and closed, I forced down the urge to look up or shut my legs to relieve the tension brought with the silence of footsteps carrying my way. When polished black shoes at last came into my vision, I let out a shaky breath knowing it was Xavier.

"Get the cuffs." The words came out as a deep, gravelly command to the man now at my back. I didn't resist as Alec pulled my arms behind me, cold metal wrapping around my wrists until my hands were bound and resting above my ass.