C h a p t e r 56

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 56 : MadelynMonday, August 16th, 2021

Monday, August 16th, 2021

When Alec told me a part of my second gift would be getting me naked again, I didn't expect for it to result in him redressing me almost instantly.

For just under half an hour, the two of us drove far under the dark cover of sky, small stars poking out of the gatherings of clouds overhead.

I couldn't explain why things felt so special right now, but they truly did.

Whether we were talking, smiling, or simply holding each other's hands, my thoughts were always interlaced with his as the engine hummed in the background.

Everything about this drive had relaxed me, just as much as it piqued my curiosity.

I was a little tired and felt myself slowly dozing off a few times, but when I felt Alec's car eventually come to a gradual slow, my eyes fluttered open to find us parked at the edge of a fairly short pathway.

I straightened my posture at the sight of small lanterns glowing in a line down the path, my eyes looking at Alec beside me.

Is this a date?

I was surprised to find a small flicker of shyness in his expression, only for him to grab his keys and move out of the car.

Within a few seconds he was opening my door and motioning for me to hand him my bag of clothes as well as his own from the backseat.

Once I got out, that was when he demanded I turn, his hands gently touching my body while curiosity filled my mind.

It left us in a comfortable silence, my muscles relaxing as Alec's fingers made quick work of my dress, placing it on the roof of the car along with my heels.

Before I could feel shy about my nakedness, I was spun to face him with my arms being guided into the holes of the hoodie he bought me, the sweats following afterwards.

I couldn't believe how soft the material was, and when he tugged on a hoodie of his own, I didn't even get a chance to blink before I was being scooped up bridal style into a pair of strong arms.

"Alec!" I laughed at the sudden movement, my arms wrapping around his neck for balance, even though I knew he would never let me fall.

A smile was given to me as I was hugged tighter to his body, my eyes directing to the glowing pathway the two of us were now moving down.

My head tilted in interest when I soon heard the faint noise of water, the ground transitioning from stone sidewalk to a wooden dock.

Smiling again, Alec teasingly nipped my ear in response to my curiosity. This time when I looked over at him, I found that any kind of nervousness from before had long passed.