C h a p t e r 33

I totally got carried away with this chapter with a grand total of 10,000 words, but I don't regret a second of it.

However, it hasn't been edited yet, so my apologies if there are some mistakes along the way. I'll be sure to fix them when I'm in less of a lazy mood lol.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and as usual, please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments/my private messages.

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 33 : MadelynMonday, August 2nd, 2021

Monday, August 2nd, 2021

"Present." Alec says, instantly causing my heart to race.

His index finger points right in front of his feet, silently indicating where I was to kneel.

Turning to the large desk to my right, I step away from the doorway of the bathroom and pick up the brush and hair elastic already laid out for me there.

Alec's gaze is heavy behind me as I promptly weave my hair like Caleb did last time, allowing it to fall into a neat, secure braid down the center of my head.

Leaned back against the wall, I know Alec is watching me silently as I take off my shirt, folding it nicely on the table next to the brush.

I could already feel my skin begin to heat as desire pooled deep in my core.

My jeans followed quickly after the top, but I hesitated a moment before unclasping my bra next.

Trust.

Letting the straps fall down my arms, I don't look at Alec to see what he was thinking— how he was looking at me.

My black underwear was the last to go, added to the neatly folded pile of clothes in front of me.

Taking a deep breath, I complete the final step, walking over and presenting at Alec's feet; knelt down into position, palms up and my knees spread wide.

Remembering Caleb's small adjustments from last time, I allow my now heavy breasts to push forward slightly and my posture to straighten.

My eyes flutter shut as I lastly remembered to bow my head in submission, giving up all control to the man in front of me.

Still, I sense his body as he crouches down, one hand falling on my lower back and forcing it to arch more while the other pushes my shoulders slightly away from him.

I had the same experience as last time, feeling myself fully relax into the position and my head to free itself of all negative thoughts.

I didn't dare move an inch as I heard his footsteps walk away from me, exiting the room and allowing the heavy door to shut behind him.