"But you wanna know what I like most, little one?" He asks rhetorically, because when I'm suddenly spun to face him, I know I'm about to find out. "I like that I can do this."

Subtly kicking my feet apart, I licked my lips as Caleb's leg filled the space between my own. Just like that, what was left of my tension unwound from my muscles, my skin coming alive as his hands cupped my hips surely.

He kept things innocent for no longer than a minute before he was encouraging me to grind against him, my fingertips grasping onto the collar of his absurdly fancy suit, the silken underside feeling rich to the touch.

"Should I make you come just like this, Madelyn?" Caleb asks, his breath hot on my neck and his hands gripping tighter with each discrete roll of our bodies.

I hid my whimper into the material of his suit, but the invading smell of his cologne didn't help to relieve the heat between my thighs.

None of them let me touch myself while they were away, and while memorable, the orgasms Xavier had given me last Thursday had not been nearly enough to keep me sated all week.

They had wanted me needy and begging, so by the time they were back, everything would feel heightened for me. God did they succeed.

With the press of the crowd and the tingling vibration of the music thrumming beneath me, I knew I was so responsive because of the continuously denied lust pooling in my stomach.

Teasing me was Caleb's cruelly effective form of foreplay, and while this was a game I more than enthusiastically participated in, it was their turns to be driven mad with desire now.

Reaching my arms up to hang over his wide shoulders, I smiled when I felt Alec join us at my back, my leg brushing forwards until it was directly against Caleb's crotch.

He shuddered under my touch, and when that single action told me he was ready to move off to somewhere more private, I knew I was about to be in trouble.

Feeling Xavier's body join us next, I let myself be danced between them in a haze of excitement, waiting until Alec finally made the first move to leave before I let my defying revenge take over.

"Let's get out of here, princess." He says just loud enough for me to hear over top of the music. "We missed you too much to share you any longer with the eyes of those around us."

Caleb slipped his hand into mine with the clear intention to pull me away, but when my feet remained still on the spot, his eyes met mine in question.

Alec realized what was happening the second his gaze locked on where I stood, and Xavier's knowing expression was much too enthusiastic for my sense of control.

"You edged me for an entire week just because you made the decision to go to a different country last minute." I state, my body growing more turned on with each challenging look I got from them. "Now you just expect for me to be at your beck and call when you finally decide to come back?"

My inner brat was thriving off of every last second of this moment, and when I made use of Caleb's hand by pulling him closer, I rose on my tiptoes and said in his ear, "You're not the boss of me."

Once those words left my mouth, I knew there was no going back. Caleb's smile was the last thing I saw before I was being picked up and tossed over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, his hand resting firmly against my ass.

I'm pretty sure it was to make sure my dress didn't ride up and expose me to everybody in this club, but I still had to wrap an arm around my chest to make sure my boobs weren't flashing people either.

With it too loud to hear anything he might want to say, I looked up to see Xavier and Alec right behind us, quietly talking to each other while looking at me.