"sils, listen to me!" stiles exclaimed, grabbing her face. "you need to come with me. right now."

liam and kira stood at the corner just as stiles pulled her with him there, deep frowns on both of their faces.

"sils, we can explain-" stiles started.

"let me go, i need to help him!" sillie sobbed.

"sillie!" stiles grabbed her face again, making her stop talking and look at him. "scott's fine. he's not actually dead."

"what?" sillie gasped. "h- i just- i just saw him! he's- just let me go! i need to help him!"

"listen to what i'm saying!" stiles exclaimed, liam and kira helping him bring sillie into the elevator. "it's apart of the plan. he's not actually dead. kira used her kitsune powers to slow his heart rate to make it seem like he was dead so that the benefactor would come after him and we could catch him."

"what?"

"scott's fine. he's gonna be fine."

"we tried to tell you but you and derek weren't answering your phones," kira pipped up as the elevator started to go down. "and isaac couldn't find you guys either."

sillie took a long moment to process this. "scott's not dead?"

"he's not dead." stiles shook his head.

"come on, we'll explain some more while we wait for them to bring him down," liam spoke up.

≡≡≡

sillie held her face in her hands, taking deep breaths. "our phones were dead... we didn't feel like plugging them in cause we'd have to move."

isaac rubbed her shoulder. "we're really sorry, mom. we tried to get a hold of you."

she took more breaths, feeling stiles put his hands on her knees as he crouched down. she looked at him.

"scott's ok, sils," he reminded her. "the plan's going to work and we'll bring him back the second it's done."

sillie sighed. "this is a horrible plan." she sniffled, her face red and puffy.

≡≡≡

melissa walked in, her sobbing subsiding. she sniffled, seeing sillie and hugging her. sillie hugged back tiredly, burying her face into the older woman's shoulder. they pulled away after a moment, melissa giving sillie an apologetic look. sillie shook her head, saying it was fine. 

melissa then stared at scott's pale body. "i still hate this plan."

"me too," sillie mumbled. "it's an awful plan."

she nodded. "i mean this is pretty significanly terrifying. he looks dead."

"give me your hand," noshiko spoke, saying it to both of them.

sillie stuck her hand out, melissa hesitantly doing it after the stilinski siblings nodded.

"it's ok," stiles mumbled to her.

noshiko placed their hands over scott's heart. "wait for it."

nothing happened for a moment, but then there was a beat.

sillie gulped.

melissa exhaled. "is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?"

"enough for an alpha."

"how much time do we have?" melissa asked.

"forty-five minutes," sillie muttered, having memorized the horrible plan.