GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 16

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah?" I felt like it was hard to be sexy around her but for some, it comes naturally. Staring at her member, I took a deep breath before wrapping my lips around it. The taste was something I couldn't explain. I had goosebumps from the relief I was getting. As I bobbed my head, she stroked my hair, giving me more confidence.

"Just like that Princess." I was unraveling slowly as I continued to please her. Diving deeper, I felt her in the back of my throat as my eyes watered. She grunted, pulling me closer as I gagged slightly before being released from the sudden grip she had on me. The phallus popped out of my mouth abruptly leaving me to fall back and pant heavily. I focused on the shininess of it, watching the string of saliva fall from it. "Shit."

"Did I hurt you?" I turned away, ashamed of my behavior. If I did hurt her, would she hate me?

She just smiled. "No baby, you didn't hurt me. It felt really really good." Since I wasn't hurting her, I decided to keep going.

Her body was getting warmer and warmer and I didn't exactly know why. It was almost as if it was hot to the touch. Then I heard her moans. They were light and airy. She occasionally cursed and bucked her hips as I made it my mission to make her cum. Throughout it, I was getting hornier by the second.

"Right there! Fuck!" She cursed harshly. Her hands made their way to the sides of my head as she began to control my movements on her dick. I heard another moan followed by a grunt and felt a substance shoot into my mouth. I immediately swallowed feeling more come into my mouth. "Damn. I love you."

"I love you too Daddy."

Before I could do anything else, Beyoncé had me on the bed. I love when she was on top of me because it allowed me to look into her beautiful eyes.

As she exposed my stomach, she placed a kiss on it making me sigh in pleasure. "Watch me as I please you." I only nodded as she slowly undressed my lower half. It was no surprise when she had left my heels on my feet. "You're so beautiful." Watching her spread my legs apart and take a look at my pussy made me cover my face unexpectedly. I didn't know why I was suddenly shy. She's done this before. "Uncover your face," she demanded.

"Sorry," I whispered. I uncovered my face and bit my lip. She proceeded to suck on my folds as I whimpered. There was no reason to be quiet but I felt like I needed a push. As I writhed around, Beyoncé smiled. I could feel her spit on my pussy before slurping it back up. My body's reaction was to arch my back. "Fuck!"

"That's my girl. Let it out, sweetheart." She didn't ease her aggression as she continuously sucked until I was gripping at the sheets. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest.

"Daddy," I moaned. "Just like that, I'm gonna cum!" Beyoncé never changed the pace and kept it steady as I exploded into her mouth. I could feel her tongue still licking away and sucking each drop out of me.

She kissed my pussy before coming up to me and kissing my lips. I grabbed her face trying to pull her even closer to me. It was a habit that I couldn't control. Each time we kissed, I needed to be closer to her. I needed our bodies to be one. She nibbled on my lip slightly as I moaned into her mouth. I tasted all the flavors that I possibly could. And it was wonderful.

Pulling away for air, I gasped as she put her lips on my neck. Gripping the back of her head, I could feel her smirk against my skin. I knew she was more experienced than I was and that was making this easy for me. Beyoncé would guide me in all the right directions until I memorized how to please her.

"So good," she voiced against my skin. With another kiss on my lips, she took off her shirt revealing her perky breasts. I foamed at the mouth watching as her nipples grew harder and became more prominent. They were a dusty shade of pink as mine were the shade of umber. I thought they would be petite but to my surprise, they were bigger than I expected them to be.