≡≡≡

"you done at the school?" sillie asked.

"yeah, what's up?" derek raised an eyebrow.

"i need you to meet me somewhere. it's important. and it'll be done before the thing with argent."

≡≡≡

"so, isaac thinks he saw his birthmom?" derek inquired. 

"yep." sillie nodded.

"and you couldn't find her name but you found her name with liam's last name?"

"yep."

"and you got her address and now we're here?"

"yep."

derek exhaled. "ok. what now?"

she shrugged. "i dunno, i thought i'd just go to the door, knock, and if it's her, i curse her out and shit."

"that wouldn't be such a good idea."

"why?"

derek shrugged. "i dunno. just seems like a bad idea."

sillie huffed. "well, i can't just do nothing. if she's really here, i gotta know why. and if it is her, that means isaac has another brother."

derek sighed. "ok. want me to come with?"

"ah..." she thought about it. "if things get escalated, then come with."

"alright. i'll be right here."

sillie nodded, giving his hand a squeeze before getting out of reign, walking up to the house. she paused for a moment, trying to keep her anger in before knocking.

the door opened a moment later, and sillie's eye twitched, not only her eyes recognizing but her nose with the scent did too.

"can i help you?" jenna asked.

"yeah, you can." sillie nodded. "you can help me by telling me why the fuck you're back here."

jenna paused. "excuse me?"

sillie laughed, no humor with it. "god, you lahey's have a thing for leaving and-or hurting isaac, huh?"

jenna tensed.

sillie tilted her head mockingly before throwing a punch at her, not able to hold it back anymore. she exhaled heavily with a blissful laugh. "oh, that felt good!"

derek winced but didn't get out yet.

"what kind of mother leaves her two kids?" sillie demanded, watching as jenna held her hand over her bloody nose.

"sillie..." jenna coughed.

"yeah, now you recognize me!" she exclaimed. she could tell jenna was the only one home. "what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"i had to leave, ok?!" jenna snapped, standing up. "you have no-"

"no clue what it's like?" sillie guessed. "he wasn't abusive before you left, jenna! you leaving was what drove him there! you're the reason they have scars, PTSD, trauma, and all of that shit!"

"i couldn't take it!" jenna tried.

"don't have a child - let alone two - if you can't handle the responsibility!" sillie shouted. "which i find real funny, because you have one right now and you're still with liam and david."

jenna looked down. "he was a bitch, sillie. i couldn't take it anymore. not isaac or camden, i mea-"

"parrish," sillie cut her off. "or jordan. he doesn't like that name anymore. he goes by jordan parrish. and that's your fault too. you're the reason he faked his death in the army."