Before Loki can finish his words, Hulk grabs his legs and smashes him against the floor repeatedly and then throws him aside to the ground.

Loki doesn't move and stays there whimpering in pain while Hulk walks away from him.

"puny god."

I just stare at the scene with amusement. If I wasn't dying I'd definitely record that on my phone.

Hulk walks to me with angry expressions still visible on his face, and I give him a thankful smile.

"t-thank you."

He pauses and grin before moving his hand forward to me and I hesitate at first but grab his hand anyways. He picks me up and jumps out of the room.

"woahhh." If I could scream to my full potential I would make everyone deaf.

"what do you mean you lost contact with them?" Nat asks someone on comms.

Hulk lands near her suddenly and she turns to us surprised.

"l-let's never d-do that...again." I say still not mentally recovered and he puts me on floor as Nat quickly comes to me and wraps her arms around me to help me sit straight and I lean my head on her shoulder as relief washes over me.

"are you alright? Thought you were in quinjet out of here?"

"L-Loki...got us. But...b-big guy helped m-me." I say the last line smiling at Hulk.

He just jumps out again without saying anything.

"guys, she's with me. Loki got them back here." She informs everyone.

I look at the CMS device still activated. She follows my gaze and says,

"we still need to figure out a way to stop it."

"that s-scepter....it c-can s-stop it."

She turns her attention back to me with hope in her eyes,

"are you sure?"

I nod and say,

"guts feeling."

"she's right. Loki's scepter might be able to close the portal." Selvig says from behind us, now out of Loki's mind control.

"its i-inside."

"I'll go get it. Can you hold on your own for a bit?"

I nod and she lets me lay down and leaves in a hurry. I stay there curled up not having any energy left to move, while Selvig gets back in scientist mode and grabs his laptop. I just stare at nothing and think about my home, how I never got more homesick.

Nat comes back with the scepter in her hand and Mr. Coulson whom she woke up with it, and slowly breaks into the force field, almost touching the tesseract.

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut down the portal."

"you okay?" Mr. Coulson asks me.

I nod slowly not wanting to move anymore.

Nat listens in on whoever was on other side, probably cap and ironman about that nuke.

I look up at sky and see him. ironman carrying the nuke to portal.

'you can do it Mr. Stark.'

He goes through the portal and leaves the nuke in space.

"come on, stark."

After few seconds Nat takes the scepter out, closing the portal on cap's command.

We see Mr. Stark falling down from sky, not stopping. Everyone starts to get worried but Hulk stops his fall and carries him down. Unknown to everyone I just smile slowly because I knew Mr. Stark would do it. I wish I was there right now.

And with that it's all finally over. I can rest now. At long last.

My eyes start to close out of exhaustion. My breathing becomes steady little by little. Which doesn't go unnoticed by Nat and Mr. Coulson. they look at me worriedly and sit by my side and shake me gently trying to keep me awake.

"hey kiddo. You alright? We won."

"I....know." I say smiling as much as I can.

"you can't sleep right now. You have to stay awake."

"I-m t-tired."

"I know. But hold on just a little longer."

"medics are on their way. Try to stay awake."

3rd pov

Iron man stays unconscious and captain America tries to hear his heart beat through the suit. Then Hulk yells in anger and Tony wakes up startled and looks around him in shock.

"what the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me."

Captain America signs in relief and smiles,

"we won."

"alright. Hey alright. Good job, guys. Lets just not come in tomorrow. Lets just take a day. That shawarma joint kid was talking about is two blocks away from here. Now I want to try that too."

Then the realization hit them.

"kid." Tony wakes up quickly and looks at Stark tower with worry.

"Natasha, how is she?" Steve asks.

"you can't sleep right now, you have to stay awake." They all hear Natasha's voice on the other side, talking with Diya.

Steve gets back on his feet and Tony puts his mask on his helmet again and boost up towards the tower. Thor starts spinning Mjolnir and flies to the balcony.

He lands on the floor with a big thud which scares everyone. At least it helped Diya to stay awake for a little longer.

"little one?" he says loudly going by her side.

"I'm not...that little. B-but I'll let y-you have it." Diya says laughing which turns into coughing.

"we should get her inside." Coulson suggests.

"hang on, little one, hang on." Thor says and carefully picks her up from floor. Then Iron man joins in from the sky and walks to her

"kid, are you alright? Did you get hurt? I mean, of course you are hurt, what kinda question is that? just don't die yet we still haven't tried shawarma, remember?" he starts rambling very fast.

"Stark, calm down." Natasha says trying to slow him down.

"I AM CALM."

"I-I'm okay, Mr. Stark." Diya says giving a weak smile.

"you scared us, kid."

"I know." Her smile disappears slowly.

"I'm sure she can handle this, it's just a little poke." Thor says smiling and walking back inside.

"y-yeah, just a little poke." Diya says deadpanning and resting her head on Thor's shoulder .

They get inside and Thor lays her down on a couch, then the elevator opens revealing Captain America and Hawkeye. They don't waste a second to rush to Diya,

"kid, are yo-...."

"I'm alright, cap. Go finish your mission." Diya says referring to Loki.

He nods and everyone look behind to find Loki resting at the stairs.

"let's go."

"if it's all the same, can I have a drink?"

Everyone surround him, weapons ready, ready to take him down if taken any wrong move.

 Diya takes out her phone, surprised to see it still working and takes a picture. she smiles proudly at the avengers and rests her head against the soft pillow.

'it's all over finally.'